“Best soups, Best service!”

Le Troquet a Soupes
Reserve with
Le Troquet a Soupes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 902 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: USD 6 - USD 24
Description: Différentes Soupes toutes les semaines, Raclette Savoyarde et végétarienne, Lentilles, Salades and desserts maison et glaces ou sorbets
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Really great soups, we tried them all! The owner and chef was really sweet, we enjoyed every second! Also the white wine was amazing! Definitely a lovely restaurant!

Sylvie P, Gérant at Le Troquet a Soupes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you really much Lydia.
I hope you had a fast and good travel back to Italie and China.
I wish you a NICE french oignon soup and Apple.... Pie ;-)
Take care sweety
I'm all ready waiting for you
Take care
Sylvie

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This little place is great. The owner was really friendly and super accommodating to make us our very own vegetarian raclette, even though it wasn't being served that day. The Onion soup was delicious as was the raclette. She was really friendly and clearly genuinely cared about the food being served and took time to have a chat with us.

We've found it really hard to find vegetarian food in Cannes and Nice that isn't pizza or burgers so finding this place was a relief!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant, nested in a street behind the waterfront, is run by a single person.
The owner is very hospitable, friendly and helpful. She speaks English very well, and has an English menu.
This menu changes every so often because of seasonal ingredients,but always contains vegan / vegetarian options.
Very much worth eating here, and a good price for the quality and experience. Compared to other restaurants I would personally eat here every evening when in Cannes.
Make sure to ask for the white wine, the Viognier is excellent!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My husband, 2-yrs old son and I went here for a quick meal on the day we arrived in Cannes after reading several good reviews. We were not disappointed. We had all of three soups of the day, an omelet and raclette. Owner and cook Silvie was very kind and took the time to tell us about the dishes. When our son got tired of it all, she friendly helped us out by bringing him some more bread. Recommended!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Found this charming little restaurant thanks to previous trip advisor reviews. Good honest food, full of taste at reasonable prices. My wife and I had a lovely time chatting to the owner during our visit. We enjoyed the food so much we went back the following afternoon and we were rewarded again with more delicious food. It may be small and it doesn't have a huge menu but believe me it's worth seeking out.

Sylvie P, Gérant at Le Troquet a Soupes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

You are very nice with me and my restaurant thank you really much. I always do my best specially with really great customers like both of you.
I wish you nice weather home, enjoy your long long Holliday and take care.
I hope to see you again in Cannes
Best regards