“A nice looking restaurant with reasonably good food”
Review of Chez l'Hollandais

Chez l'Hollandais
Ranked #186 of 248 Restaurants in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Price range: USD 10 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This is an informal and youthful, colourful burger bar/pizzeria with reasonably good food and a good range of items to choose from. The waiter and waitress were inconsistent in terms of service, but it helps if you can speak French. The burgers were colossal; they would have to be deconstructed if you wanted to eat one. The 'frites' were too greasy for our taste, however. The wine prices were very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Chez l'Hollandais

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Burgers were good and prices were reasonable. Menus only in france ang service was arrogant and only in france. The waitress were smoking while serving the food. Which was quite unacceptable. No stars for that.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I didn't read up on any restaurants in the area because I didn't think I would visit any. But I had time after my flight landed and before bed. I stumbled across this one after doing some geocaching! The staff was very friendly, there was soccer on the TV, and then, ordering only the second biggest size hamburger, I was given something that would rival anything in America which is known for big portions. I enjoyed the burger a ton, which is what it seemed to weigh. I'm glad I dropped in and had a burger. If you want to experience some American type burger eating stop in. I doubt that is a popular activity over there though so maybe that is why it ranks low. It shouldn't. It tasted great to me.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

Called in here one afternoon in depart need of of good fulling meal and we got it!
The bacon burger had a nice thick meat paddy which was perfectly rear in the centre (ask for it well done if you don't like it rear!)
Food came out fast and the waiter was very pleasant.
Would definitely go back

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a burger at their first restaurant on the bord de mer last year and loved it! On our walk down to the beach yesterday we saw that they had opened another near the hippodrome and thought 'why not', big mistake. This restaurant is nothing like they're other one. Staff rude and unwelcomimg, the burger was tasteless, bread was tasteless, just horrible. Beef was just a frozen pate with no flavour or seasoning, cheese horrible, bacon horrible, sauce horrible all served with a kilo of frozen frites, horrible. I love burgers and always look forward to tucking into a good one but this was by far the worst burger i've ever had. Do not go, you've been warned!!!!!