See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very nice hotel with there own beach restaurang cross the street. Friendly staff.
The room where excelent with a big bathroom. Easy to find the hotel from the busstop
Near the airport. Near central city

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel as a last minute! The rooms very small but clean and and comfortable. The location is great, there's a Aeva Beach over the road to sunbathe and they are really accommodating. It's walking distance to some lovely restaurants and easily accessible to walk to the train station. We went by train to Cannes and Monaco and all was easy to get to. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rascal100
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel is located in the first sea line. It is quiet and nice. Good quality of sleeping. Rooms small but having nice view over the promenade sea.
Very nice girls serving breakfast so You already fell better in the morning. Definitely worth to stay.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stayed only one night. Our room - albeit on the small side was very clean. The bathroom was spacious, spotless with modern bathroom vanities.
We wouldn't hesitate to come back, the location is great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I want to give this hotel 4 stars because it really is a decent hotel and I liked the location, but there were some things that missed the mark that is important to know depending on your circumstance. Wifi was great. Air conditioning worked great. Big bathroom. Amazing shower (really that alone was a treat). I love that it is across from the beach (which we didn't swim, but it was really pretty) and I loved that there was a restaurant on the roof. Where it missed the mark was that parking was really tricky. I booked this because I had a car, coming from our stay in Provence, and I needed a hotel with parking. When we finally arrived at the hotel around 7 pm, there was no parking. I called the hotel and the receptionist who answered explained that they had 40 rooms but only 20 parking spots so I would have to find a place on the street. After driving around for a while, a parking space opened up right in front of the hotel, however that was pure luck on our part and it left me anxious and stressed going round and round the area trying to find a way of making a U-turn on a very busy and long promenade (impossible), looking for a spot to park. There was no parking any where. If you are familiar with the area, perhaps this wouldn't be an issue, or if you do not have a car, then this won't affect you and by all means, consider this hotel! The other issue I had with the hotel is that we ate dinner on the rooftop restaurant. The food was quite good, but the service was really horrible. The waiter was no where to be found. He brought us a dessert menu, but never came back to take the order. Never returned to see if we needed a drink, or anything else and to pay the bill, I had to wander through the restaurant, and look for him in order to pay-- he was in a back room watching the soccer match. Most of the time there was no one at the front desk either, so either we just had bad timing or they are very casual about things. I didn't like that they advertised it as having parking but it was kind of one of those "every man for himself" kind of attitudes. The hotel is very close to the airport, so if you are driving, or taking a taxi, this is a perfect location, easy to get to the hotel and very easy to take a cab I'm sure. It's clean, comfortable, reasonably priced and has a restaurant, so I have to give it good marks for all the things that really matter, but I can't give it the highest marks because those have to go to the hotels that hit the mark on the little things too.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family