See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stayed only one night. Our room - albeit on the small side was very clean. The bathroom was spacious, spotless with modern bathroom vanities.
We wouldn't hesitate to come back, the location is great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I want to give this hotel 4 stars because it really is a decent hotel and I liked the location, but there were some things that missed the mark that is important to know depending on your circumstance. Wifi was great. Air conditioning worked great. Big bathroom. Amazing shower (really that alone was a treat). I love that it is across from the beach (which we didn't swim, but it was really pretty) and I loved that there was a restaurant on the roof. Where it missed the mark was that parking was really tricky. I booked this because I had a car, coming from our stay in Provence, and I needed a hotel with parking. When we finally arrived at the hotel around 7 pm, there was no parking. I called the hotel and the receptionist who answered explained that they had 40 rooms but only 20 parking spots so I would have to find a place on the street. After driving around for a while, a parking space opened up right in front of the hotel, however that was pure luck on our part and it left me anxious and stressed going round and round the area trying to find a way of making a U-turn on a very busy and long promenade (impossible), looking for a spot to park. There was no parking any where. If you are familiar with the area, perhaps this wouldn't be an issue, or if you do not have a car, then this won't affect you and by all means, consider this hotel! The other issue I had with the hotel is that we ate dinner on the rooftop restaurant. The food was quite good, but the service was really horrible. The waiter was no where to be found. He brought us a dessert menu, but never came back to take the order. Never returned to see if we needed a drink, or anything else and to pay the bill, I had to wander through the restaurant, and look for him in order to pay-- he was in a back room watching the soccer match. Most of the time there was no one at the front desk either, so either we just had bad timing or they are very casual about things. I didn't like that they advertised it as having parking but it was kind of one of those "every man for himself" kind of attitudes. The hotel is very close to the airport, so if you are driving, or taking a taxi, this is a perfect location, easy to get to the hotel and very easy to take a cab I'm sure. It's clean, comfortable, reasonably priced and has a restaurant, so I have to give it good marks for all the things that really matter, but I can't give it the highest marks because those have to go to the hotels that hit the mark on the little things too.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean M
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Recently stayed here after leaving the film festival in Cannes to catch my next-day flight from Nice and to slow the pace down. I had a great room, center building, upstairs and the view from the mini balcony of the ocean was fantastic. Just what was needed after the previous 3 weeks of crazy.

Room was small but very nice, staff were friendly and the price for on the beach was pretty good. Only complaint was that the wifi is pretty bad. Here on business so, using the internet was very difficult.

Took some time to head over to Aeva Beach and have lunch. Yet again, great view, good food, and a very nice Rose wine. Wait staff were all very friendly and helped me with my very poor french. In the end, it all worked out fine.

Tried to rent a motorcycle and the guy at the desk sent me out on a walkabout to find the place a few miles away. Unfortunately, he did not call first, and it was closed. No worries, nice walk, another lunch on the beach and my batteries were recharged.

Nice dinner on the top level with a very nice view of the ocean. Food was ok...not great, but ok. Still...your on the patio with an ocean view, a nice bottle of wine, and some nice quiet time...what could be better.

Beautiful ocean front property (across a street) with great views and good people.

This is not a party town hotel with tons of bars and lots of staggering about. You can find that all over Cannes every day.

Would definitely stay here again for my chill day next year.

Room Tip: Ask for room 306. Top floor center building with a little balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015

The hotel itself is nice from the outside. It's location in Cagnes is a good choice if you want to be near the airport (4km). The hotel has a parking for it's guest.

The room we had was minuscule, we could barely walk in it once our 2 pieces of medium luggage were deposed. Otherwise it was confortable and clean.

Staff were extremely nice on the evening shift, and extremely rude in the morning shift, reminding us 3 times that we should check out before 12h00 and even calling at the room to do it.

Avoid using other services like bar or restaurant, they are way overpriced.

Overall, good for a quick stop before or after a flight, nothing more.

Room Tip: Visit before committing....
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

they should put more efort on the showers cleaning!!! shower was dirty for 125 euros per night without breakfast they should give at least a clean room. really small rooms... my opinion that it's not worth the money.not going back for sure....

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple