“Wonderful! Food is the best ever!”
Review of Little Rock Diner

Little Rock Diner
Ranked #82 of 665 Restaurants in Antibes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I'm a regular. Why? Because that's the place where you eat the BEST burguers in town. If I have to describe the food, I'll say "The best of the american food with an amazing french touch". Meaning that it's "american food" without all the fat/greasy stuff we find in Dinners on the US. Everything is good: regular burguers, chicken burguers, desserts, milk-shakes. The "entrées" (appetizers) are so good and not greasy that we can eat a 4 people portion all alone :) The waitresses are nice and really listen to our demands. The deco is gorgeous, 50's style. You can ask for salad instead of french fries, and that's a plus for me and my family.

There are newer reviews for Little Rock Diner

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Place has great original deco, the neon lights are not flattering though, we were sitting under the green one... 1 waitress for a full restaurant! Hence no miracles here: We ordered 15 minutes after arrival and our burgers were served more than 1hr later. Not acceptable for a Burger restaurant. If it was tailor made high class burger, why do they not ask clients for the preparation of the meat, well done medium rare.... Not here. Fries were too fat, salads lacking originality, the Cesar's salad did not deserve the label.... Simply average and for this it is overpriced.

1  Thank Tom_SW_London
Reviewed 12 December 2014

I have been to Little Rock several times, and in my opinion they have *by far* the best
burgers in town. Sure, these are not "french" burger, more similar to the ones in the US
(even though not quite there yet).
My favorite is the veggie burger, one of the more tasty on the market :)

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Yes of course, the interior decoration is fun but the tables are tiny and the food is really not very good. Everything seems prepared hours in advance.
We had a sunday brunch and were very dissapointed. Waited a long time before we had our drinks and a very very long time before the dishes came (55 minutes after we were seated!)
Service is very friendly, both waitresses do their best, but that's it.
For us, this was a one shot.

1  Thank rubissaphir
Reviewed 28 September 2014

I have been here twice with my family, it looks really like an old fashioned american fast food.
All hamburgers are made of good quality ingredients (starting from the meat), and served together with home made french fries (so, maybe not that nice looking but genuine and tasty) and fresh salad, special mention for both BBQ and Cowboys.
There's also a good selection of hot dogs, salads and some specialties like Chili con carne (average) and spare ribs (with BBQ and Cola special sauce).
Godd selection of desserts (good both apple pie and key lime pie) and beers as well.
Friendly stuff, they always found the best accomodation for our little 8-months baby, despite the place was always crowdy - very appreciated.