“Beautiful Apartment in Avignon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from our garden next door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Kathryn P
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Beautiful Apartment in Avignon”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed four nights in the downstairs studio apartment earlier this month. Hosts Amaury and Gilles (who live in the house above) were incredibly welcoming and helpful. The apartment itself is beautiful (Gilles is an interior designer) and comfortable, with modern finishes but a lot of charm too. We made use of the kitchen space, which has everything you need (fridge, nespresso, microwave, kettle). The location is indeed just steps from the Pope's Palace and convenient to restaurants, the market, cafes, etc. We couldn't have been happier with it.

Your age range 25-34
Collette...
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Delightful stay... In every way!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I can only say that if you are considering this studio... Stop your search! Look no further! I stayed for three nights, having just left yesterday for the Luberon, and kicking myself for not having used Amaury's studio as my base for my 21 days!
Not only is the studio filled with warmth and quiet sophistication,
It has everything you could possibly need or want.
The highlight of my stay it has to be said...( And I just loved Avignon!).... Was the graciosness, caring, generosity and heart of this beautiful man, my host, Amaury!
I am a woman travelling alone to a foreign city and I could not have felt more cared for...( Even prior to leaving my home in the USA. ) I was picked up at the TGV at night... Given all kinds of info regarding Avignon as well as pertinent info re: the studio. When I inquired about where to purchase a charger for my devices...( i brought the wrong one w me!)... There was a new one at my door that day. When he brought me to the TGV to pick up my rental car, he came in with me, came to the car...checked it for damage...alerted the staff he found some and had them mark my contract accordingly... ! I have rented many places in my travels, and this was an experience that stands alone. Beautiful city, lovely people, fabulous apartment with an exemplary host!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Bill T
Sydney, Australia
“Delightful and comfortable - it had everything we needed.”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Our host Amaury went beyond what one would normally expect. He picked us up from the station and brought us to our apartment. It was modern, comfortable and had everything we needed. Amaury gave us excellent suggestions regarding places to see and which local restaurants to dine in. The apartment was perfectly located near the Palais de Papes within the city walls of Avignon. We were able to walk everywhere we needed to and could comfortably walk to the central train station. It was the perfect spot for our sojourn in Avignon.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The modern style of the decor and its location.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Roberta C
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Outstanding hosts & property; you could not ask for anything more.”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We felt as though we were in the home of a relative or old friend. No stone was left unturned. Five star hotels do not provide the service, consideration or hospitality we were given. The location was excellent & every amenity possible was provided. You will not find more welcoming, accommodating or knowledgeable hosts. The thing we liked least was leaving.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our hosts
Liked least: Would have been nice to sit in the courtyard
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing