“Horrible and disgusting ”
Review of Le Bistro'nomic

Ranked #108 of 704 Restaurants in Avignon
Price range: AU$28 - AU$39
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Brasserie du Théâtre devient LE BISTRO’NOMIC Avignon! Au cœur des remparts d’Avignon, un restaurant chaleureux pour déguster de délicieuses grillades de viandes et poissons, et des plats bistronomiques gourmands. Les viandes, poissons et légumes sont bio et approvisionnés directement chez les producteurs locaux pour vous offrir une expérience authentique et unique. Sans oublier notre bar pour découvrir nos cocktails et bières artisanales lors d'HAPPY HOURS animés en terrasse ou de nos concerts de music live du samedi soir ! Le BISTRO'NOMIC...Tout simplement pour se retrouver...
Reviewed 26 November 2023

I cannot believe there is still a place like that open in 2023. With all the rules and regulations about food. The food was old and frozen. Insects 🐜 or bugs found in the salad. Cutlery uncleaned with a waitress who ask us TO NO TO BE PICKY ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. They serve you something good who’s been there for a while and really disgusting!! Colleague have been sick. It is unacceptable!!! Avignon is suppose to be posh but even in London suburb the restaurant is better quickly !! And I do not accept to be serve disgusting old food because I came for business !!! 10€ could be a nice big healthy FRESH meal nowadays!!! We have obviously pictures to make sure we can prove it !!

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 2 October 2023 via mobile

Great atmosphere, especially if you can be seated outside on the sidewalk. Our server was very pleasant. Service was a bit slow, although I don't think that was her fault. Our starter and the pasta entrees were outstanding. We skipped dessert, but the desserts on nearby tables looked fabulous.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 15 July 2023 via mobile

Absolutely the worst meal I’ve had in France. The beef tartare actually tops the charts as the worst tartare I’ve ever had, globally. The mussels were too dry and didn’t taste fresh. My waitress brought me the wrong beer I didn’t order, simply because the eye ran out of the one I wanted (without telling me my order had been substituted). Service is very mediocre (takes 10-15min to have someone come and get attended to). But again, if it were great food with terrible service, i would’ve still been ok with it. When both are downers, it’s just the wrong place to dine it.

Date of visit: July 2023
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 5 June 2023

Equivalent of pub food. Don't order anything fried as the oil is old and imparts an awful flavour. Otherwise a run of the mill meal.

Date of visit: June 2023
Thank JuanitodeLondre... G
Reviewed 17 October 2022

We were there on a Friday night, so it was very busy, many patrons for very few staff. The staff are extremely efficient, professional, and friendly, you can't summon them the instant you want something, but they look over often enough. Food was great. Most of the customers were locals and not tourists. We will certainly try this restaurant again if we are ever in Avignon in the future.

Date of visit: September 2022