“Just are the food and used the beach.”

Anda White Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Anda
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

The food is nice and fresh. Good serving size.

Restaurant is nice and fresh.

Pool area is clean and looks good as well as the garden.

Beach area is clean and fresh. Sadly the ocean just past the beach is very swampy and has a lot of growth. My wife stepped on a sea urchin and got several nasty splinters that can't be removed since they are to deep. Watch your feet and your kids.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrik L

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We spent NYE here and we enjoyed it a lot.
The place is just great to relax yourself.
Staff is really attentive and nice.
Food from breakfast to a late afternoon snack is really good.
Hope to go back one day.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mochifox
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Wonderful !!!!!!! everything was perfect and we enjoyed our vacation very much The staf was very kind and did her job extraordinarily well. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable
The view is stunning,The food is delicious The garden is amazing Great pool and lovely beach Hope to visit again Thanks

Room Tip: take beachside
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clausandmaria
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Stayed for two nights with my wife whilst on business in Bohol. Welcoming coconut was the start of a mid-week business break for my wife and I. The resort is spacious, very clean and with friendly staff. Food is generally ok, but their sauces all look a little bit congealed. Two downsides:

Breakfast is awful; it is free and that gave me a concern when booking, as in my experience "free breakfast" is a sign that food is well below par, and the breakfast there was shocking, particularly when compared to the other meals which, as I say were ok.

Staff, whilst friendly, can be lazy except when the boss is there. I read this in an earlier review and witnessed it myself: the first night we didn't see the owner and neither did we see much of the staff. It was annoying to need to get up to find them when we wanted another drink. The second night, with the boss "in-seat" there was always floor staff watching and waiting.

All in all, a good trip, however I subsequently received an internal trip advisor message from the Owner/Manager of the Resort threatening to “shame” me for referring to the breakfast as “awful” and yet gifting it to friends of my wife.

I would answer this message in public, since as a hotel guest, I would be interested in being informed of such reactionary response to what was a positive yet critical review.

The breakfast was edible, not enjoyable! My wife informed her friends that, as such, “tomorrow” we would eat next door, even though the meal at Anda White Beach was free. My wife’s friends, cognizant of the Philippine concept of “sayang” (in that waste should be minimized wherever possible) asked if they could take the meal. We agreed, adding that if the Hotel charged for this (which they did not) We would pay for it ourselves to save any embarrassment.

Simply put, the breakfast is, in my opinion, one-star, as is the managements attitude to their guests, as demonstrated by this reaction to constructive criticism. Great rooms and infrastructure, but if service, food or respect are what you are looking for, I would avoid the Anda White Beach Hotel and instead stay at J&R, next door.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jerry F
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We were looking for a relaxing beach holiday location to host out-of-town guests for our post-wedding party, and this was the perfect place. Neil and his staff were highly organized, efficient, friendly, and proactive. Volleyball nets and kayaks were available free of charge. We had dinner on the beach one night, which was spectacular and only required a 10% service charge--they provided a nice table set-up open fire pits, excellent seafood, music and allowed us to carry in some bottles of wine and liquor. The bar and restaurant have a nice atmosphere and the food is well above average for a provincial resort. The rooms, restaurant, beach, and pool were clean and well-maintained. It's an easy and picturesque 3 km. walk to the "poblacion" and public beach area. AWBR was the perfect spot to relax and celebrate with friends. The area is more sleepy than Panglao, but if you bring your own fun, or just want to get away to a beautiful location to soak the sun and tropical scenery, I can't think of a better option.

Room Tip: The beachfront "ambassador suites" have a beautiful view, are more roomy, and not much mor...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank CRWilley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anda
5.1 km away
3.9 km away
Amun Ini Beach Resort & Spa
75.9 km away
Ocean Suites Boutique Hotel Bohol
Ocean Suites Boutique Hotel Boho...
#1 of 12 in Tagbilaran City
69.4 km away
The Peacock Garden
The Peacock Garden
#1 of 1 in Baclayon
0.9 km away
Flower Beach & Dive Resort Bohol

Been to Anda White Beach Resort? Share your experiences!