Anda White Beach Resort
USD 51
USD 91
USD 82
Trip.com
Zenith Inn & Resto Bar(Anda)(Great Value!)
USD 29
USD 84
USD 78
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolthe ownerdeluxe beach frontgreat poolmain citycleaned every morningchocolate hillsair conditionerwhite beachgracious hospitalityview is breath takingendless poolmosquito netsea urchinsocean viewrelaxing vacationzip line
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Wonderful !!!!!!! everything was perfect and we enjoyed our vacation very much The staf was very kind and did her job extraordinarily well. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable
The view is stunning,The food is delicious The garden is amazing Great pool and lovely beach Hope to visit again Thanks

Room Tip: take beachside
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clausandmaria
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Stayed for two nights with my wife whilst on business in Bohol. Welcoming coconut was the start of a mid-week business break for my wife and I. The resort is spacious, very clean and with friendly staff. Food is generally ok, but their sauces all look a little bit congealed. Two downsides:

Breakfast is awful; it is free and that gave me a concern when booking, as in my experience "free breakfast" is a sign that food is well below par, and the breakfast there was shocking, particularly when compared to the other meals which, as I say were ok.

Staff, whilst friendly, can be lazy except when the boss is there. I read this in an earlier review and witnessed it myself: the first night we didn't see the owner and neither did we see much of the staff. It was annoying to need to get up to find them when we wanted another drink. The second night, with the boss "in-seat" there was always floor staff watching and waiting.

All in all, a good trip, however I subsequently received an internal trip advisor message from the Owner/Manager of the Resort threatening to “shame” me for referring to the breakfast as “awful” and yet gifting it to friends of my wife.

I would answer this message in public, since as a hotel guest, I would be interested in being informed of such reactionary response to what was a positive yet critical review.

The breakfast was edible, not enjoyable! My wife informed her friends that, as such, “tomorrow” we would eat next door, even though the meal at Anda White Beach was free. My wife’s friends, cognizant of the Philippine concept of “sayang” (in that waste should be minimized wherever possible) asked if they could take the meal. We agreed, adding that if the Hotel charged for this (which they did not) We would pay for it ourselves to save any embarrassment.

Simply put, the breakfast is, in my opinion, one-star, as is the managements attitude to their guests, as demonstrated by this reaction to constructive criticism. Great rooms and infrastructure, but if service, food or respect are what you are looking for, I would avoid the Anda White Beach Hotel and instead stay at J&R, next door.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jerry F
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We were looking for a relaxing beach holiday location to host out-of-town guests for our post-wedding party, and this was the perfect place. Neil and his staff were highly organized, efficient, friendly, and proactive. Volleyball nets and kayaks were available free of charge. We had dinner on the beach one night, which was spectacular and only required a 10% service charge--they provided a nice table set-up open fire pits, excellent seafood, music and allowed us to carry in some bottles of wine and liquor. The bar and restaurant have a nice atmosphere and the food is well above average for a provincial resort. The rooms, restaurant, beach, and pool were clean and well-maintained. It's an easy and picturesque 3 km. walk to the "poblacion" and public beach area. AWBR was the perfect spot to relax and celebrate with friends. The area is more sleepy than Panglao, but if you bring your own fun, or just want to get away to a beautiful location to soak the sun and tropical scenery, I can't think of a better option.

Room Tip: The beachfront "ambassador suites" have a beautiful view, are more roomy, and not much more expensive than the standard rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank CRWilley
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Perched just above a beautiful white sandy beach, the endless pool makes a perfect spot to take a dip and catch the breeze. A short boat trip away are reefs with a good variety of corals that you will probably have to yourselves. Run by a Dutchman with willing friendly staff rooms are comfortable.

Room Tip: Best rooms are overlooking the sea perched above the beach
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank _gilesdenby
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Nice place, clean and refreshing pool. the breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed our time at this place. Staff was very polite and helped us any time. Would come again to this place. You can rent bikes at the hotel for a good price

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple