“A wonderful staying with a true 6-star experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kathy S
Shanghai, China
“A wonderful staying with a true 6-star experience”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It was a great privilege to stay at Chateau de Jalesnes among the first group of public customers. The chateau looks beautiful and magical. I would never get tired in admiring its imposing structure and the grandeur that it portrays. Walking into the Chateau was like living Downton Abbey in real life. The interior is elegantly decorated with the taste of a historical mansion as well as some modern touches. I especially like the chapel inside which is perfect for functions such as wedding or other group activities.

I stayed in suite L’infant d’Espagne. It is spacious, sparkling clean and luxurious. The bed is super comfortable. It also has a perfect view over the front yard as well as the forest in the front. The self catering kitchen has everything I needed for cooking. Once I arrived, there was a bottle of Ackerman Champaign waiting for me in the fridge. The owners and managers of the chateau are very gracious people. They were very kind and patient in guiding me arrive at the chateau and provided all the logistic helps. During my stay at the Chateau, they delivered superior services. They also treated me like a family member and attended every need of mine. They were also very cheerful and ready to strike a chat anytime. chateau de Jalesnes is a true 6-star facility that you do not want to miss. I had a wonderful time during my stay and I greatly appreciate the owners hospitality. Will come again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the imposing and grand structure, elelgant interior, room was luxious, owners and managers were gracious and kind
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review - the entire team at Jalesnes is delighted that you had such a good time and we look forward very much to your next stay with us. Next time we will seek out a different bottle of Ackerman for you to try! Did we tell you that he used to own the chateau in the late 1800's? With our best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing