We are beginning to feel a bit like a piece of the furniture at this lovely house and were treated like family friends on our return. The Owners, Thierry and Yolaine had various grandchildren around and we had the pleasure of meeting them all. Saumur is always a delight to visit but when one can combine it with a stay at the CdeV it just makes it even more special. The breakfast is still a show-stopper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored, romantic atmosphere. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool, spa and sauna. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. Free wi-fi and parking. All comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Chateau de Verrieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur