“Relieved!”

Le cafe de Paris
Ranked #16 of 181 Restaurants in Honfleur
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In a cosy atmosphère facing the port, the Café de Paris offers its brasserie menu around fresh and cooked by our chef.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This cafe has a good view over the water it's just round the corner from the main harbour area but is set on the junction of a busy road. It is closed on Wednesdays.
We called in for a break one afternoon to enjoy a coffee and were glad to find that the toilets were of a very good standard. Unfortunately this is not always the case in the harbour area.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

After reading great reviews on TripAdvisor about this restaurant, we headed there, determined to dine on mussels (a town specialty’) Our teenage son had a good burger but our mussels were ridiculously tiny - I would say about 1/6 the size of a normal one (Aand that may be a generous estimate! I have eaten them in the US, Canada & New Zealand). They weren’t even worth the trouble of extracting them !And no bread was served to soak up the obest aspect of the meal - the sauce! Waiter was distracted & made several mistakes including forgetting to bring a dessert order- by then I was over it!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was expecting this to be expensive and a little snooty, but it was far from it. Great value, super service and there were lots of families in too. Go for it!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to get a table here when the weather took a sudden turn for the worse. Despite it being 2130hrs and close to closing time in the kitchen the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We both had burgers and fries. One Normandy Burger with Camembert and Apple and one burger with goats cheese. Both burgers were very tasty. We also had a bottle of red. All for 57€. The staff also organised a taxi, which was really appreciated.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I made a last-minute reservation for 20 people when there was a festival on in town, and our host could not have been more helpful.
The restaurant is right next to what I believe is called the outer harbour. It's a bit quieter than the inner harbour, which is nice. I don't think there's seating outside as it's too close to the harbour, but there are lovely big glass doors, which were open when we were there, so just like being outdoors, but warmer.
All of our party seemed to really enjoy dinner. The burgers were particularly remarked upon. Mine was absolutely delicious, as were my profiteroles.