“Wonderful pizza and service!!”
Review of Amoretto

Amoretto
Ranked #61 of 167 Restaurants in Honfleur
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Amoretto for dinner or lunch with reasonable price but great taste. My husband and I visited here for dinner after spending over 150 Euros on seafood platter lunch which i think definitely overpriced. As i was still full, we ordered only one pizza, and it was served in a seperated plates. (How cute is it!!) I really appreciate for the service!! We also asked for pickles and warm waters and all was kindly provided.
Anyone who are sick of restaurants for tourists, i suggest Amoretto!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, lovely staff.
We really enjoyed our 2nd visit to Amoretto in Honfleur.
10/10 for service.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I can tell that is is one of the best restaurants in Honfleur. Honfleur is an artistic place and most of the restaurants are over estimated. But, Amoretto is unique. First, of all it is not expensive like the most of the other restaurants nearby. Second, isin the heart of the town, and third everything tastes marvelous.
This restaurant won't betray you, the quality and the taste is exactly what he promises.
Finally, the hostess was awesome.

1  Thank johnpapado
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We were staying on the Aire du Camping car and didn't fancy cooking, so googled take away pizza and Amoretto came up. They even delivered. Three pizza's and 2 frites €43. Pizza was thin and had plenty of toppings on. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Troyandy9
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside is warm and inviting. NOT your average pizza joint. Drinks had us with a Cidre Fermeir Brut and a glass of house Merlot. Didn't try the Merlot, but the Cider from Christian Bellin was very good. Our dinner started with an entree of foie gras, toast points, black pepper, and onion marmelade. Very decacdant. Melted in my mouth. I had veal scallopini ala marsala with a spaghetti side. This was done well, but could have had more mushrooms for my taste. The pasta was cooked perfect. My friend had beef lasagne, which had a very interesting and unusual, but delicious herb profile--hint of thyme? Rosemary? We were given fresh grated Parmesan for our dishes. Very subtle and very well done. Dessert was Creme Brulee--made in-house. Superb. A digestif of Christian Bellin Calvados on-the-house was the perfect end to our meal. The service by a very pleasant Maricife was professional and friendly. Total for the bill was 71 Euros. I will come back. Especially with all the mediocre tourist spots selling poor food at expensive prices in this town. Amoretti wins for ambiance, service, originality, and taste. Well done folks!

2  Thank philthebrewer