Not all rooms are five stars, avoid the "loft" rooms, which have showers that you cannot stand up in if you are taller than 4 feet. That's really unacceptable. Having said that, the facilities in the hotel are otherwise excellent, especially the swimming pool and spa. Town of Honfleur is spectacular. I would probably prefer to stay at Auberge de la Source located in the countryside outside Honfleur, as the overall experience is less corporation-like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a century after being frequented by impressionist painters seeking inspiration from the magic light of the Côte Fleurie, the Ferme Saint Siméon still seems to still be nourished by tender nostalgia. Perched on the heights of Honfleur, this Normand-style building infused with the soul of yesteryear delicately embraces modern refinement. Facing the Seine river estuary, the rooms full of noble furniture, woodwork, luxurious fabrics,comfort and colours are spread like flower bouquets across the farm, the central building and the ‘Press’.Beneath the garden’s apple trees or in the refined decor of the gastronomic restaurant, guests will be delighted to discover the regional cuisine, after indulging in a relaxing treatment at the Spa, peacefully overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon - Relais et Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur