“Great galettes!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We happened across this lovely little place when we were looking for lunch in Honfleur. Honfleur itself was a beautiful town and it was great to wander about. We wanted to try a galette though and found this place. Really good selection on the menu. Lovely decor - bare stone walls, wooden tables. Good service. Really enjoyed this and would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Nine Euro for a crepe, thick end of eight Euro for a pint of cider.

It's a little over the top for me. Five and five and I'd have gone for it.

1  Thank sb4132
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Rubbish. I'm struggling to understand the amount of good reviews this place has received.
The service was poor, with drinks finally arriving as we finished the meal.
The food was worse....I've been to many creperies in my time and can comfortably put this place at the bottom of my list.
I for one, will not be returning.

1  Thank Fabrice O
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed next door and still struggled to find this awsome establishment. The restaurant was nearly full while others were empty. The crepes and cider were exceptional. Well worth the effort.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

As we strolled around the water front restaurants, one thing in common, packed with endless people and lots of noise. My girlfriend and I wanted some crepes without all the tourist. We found the right place. Service was quick and professional, food was amazing (we did the Sugar and Lemon & the Salted Caramel). We both had the cider (biter and sweet). Just a few other tables seated, could actually talk without all the noise of people and kids.