“Outstanding place to stay and an outstanding...”
other travellers have booked this property
manor general view manor view from park
Check Availability
lawn and deck chairs
park view
park view
Entree du Manoir
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
terry m
Davis, California
“Outstanding place to stay and an outstanding hostess!”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The manor is in Bayeux, France, and it's in a very quiet neighborhood. The location is great, and the manor -- both inside and outside -- is lovely. The hostess is charming and made us feel at home. Of all the other places we stayed in France and England, the manor was by far the best place to stay. The owner (Yseult) was the perfect hostess, and her breakfasts were great - fresh items from a bakery, and fresh fruit, along with other things to eat and drink.

The manor, Bayeux and the D-Day beaches rate five stars!

30 Apr 2017
Hello Terry
Thanks a lot for your very very kind review. I wanted to send you a message a few days ago to thank you because of your writing on my book.
It has been a real pleasure to welcome you and your wife and help you to discover my Normandy. I hope one day you will come back...
Judymbox
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Best hostess and lovely place”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Yseult is an amazing hostess, incredibly responsive and helpful, with lots of suggestions and ideas. She was so helpful when we ran in to difficulties (airline problems). Strongly recommend!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
Pufdle
“Excellent location for Bayeux”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Yseult was a charming host and we had a wonderful stay. Her recommendations were excellent and breakfasts delicious. Figaro, the dog, was a bonus!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Callender...
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My friend and I were (stupidly) looking for accommodations last minute in Bayeux during a long weekend. Almost every B&B we checked was completely full. I called the Manoir Saint-Hubert expecting to hear another denial but was instead told by the owner Yseult that she did in fact have space. My friend and I later learned that Yseult had intended to not allow for any bookings that weekend so she could spend time with her daughters, but she must have senses the desperation in my voice because she allowed us to stay. I can say without a doubt this B&B is what made our visit so memorable. The building is simply stunning, the breakfast delicious, and what put this experience over the top were Yseult's recommendations for both sites and restaurants. She even called the restaurants to make the reservations for us. I can't say enough nice things about this place. If you want to visit Normandy then Bayeux is a great city to stay in. Thanks Yseult and Figaro for a truly unforgettable stay!

26 Aug 2016
Thank you my dear Nicole for you so kind review. It has been a pleasure for me to meet you. I hope everything is ok for you and thank you for the key
Best regards
Emjayneem
“A home from home”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a lovely few days stay. The little dog was a big hit with our toddler. The rooms were comfortable and the host very friendly and helpful. We are so pleased to have found this little gem! Walking distance to town and shops. We left something behind which was very kindly posted to us all the way from France! Thankyou!! Emily, Bryn, Jasper.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope everything is going well!
Kind regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing