The Chateau is really lovely HOWEVER I would have appreciated an email to let me know that the Rue De Bellefontaine had a RUE BARRE in both directions. A quick email to give us directions would have been appreciated. Having said that the Chateau is really lovely, the grounds spacious and interesting and lots of hidden gems. The black swans, white swans, ducks, coi carp and other wild life kept us amused for ages just watching them. It is an easy walk into beautiful Bayeux and all it has to offer. Six of us came as a reccy for next years classic car tour and we were not disappointed. we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel