1,622 results
All reviewseurostar stationlille europemicrowave and fridgeon demandseparate toiletdouble bedshopping centrerooms are spaciousfree wifiten minute walkgood sizefree bottlebig roomexcellent hotelwalk in showerold townconvenient location
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We spent 1 night here on the way back from France in August 2014. The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and gave a good night's sleep. In the morning we had delicious breakfast. Also, it's position is very convenient and is near a shopping centre and the Eurotunnel. Overall, a good value stay, would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Spent 2 nights in the Novotel Suites in Lille. This hotel is situated behind the train station when you come from the city center so not the most central but not too far either (10-15 min walking from the Grand Place). The room was good, enough space to move around, bedding was comfortable. There was a bath and a shower in the bathroom which was appreciated. Toilets are separated. There was also a microwave in the room which is a good idea if you want to keep your meal budget in check. A big negative point for me was the heat. The hotel is located along a busy motorway so opening the windows is really noisy. The outside temperature for this beautiful October weekend was around 23 degree and the heat in the room and the lobby of the hotel was really just too noticeable. The air con in the bedroom was unfortunately not efficient enough to make any kind of impact and was quite noisy. I wouldn’t like to experience this in full summer...
I also tried the ‘gym’ which unfortunately for me, doesn’t have a treadmill.
I enjoyed the breakfast options as I love French Breakfast but people used to ‘English Breakfast’ would probably be a tad disappointed by the reduced choices offered (you have to cook your own eggs in a mini frying pan).
This hotel has a little ‘Do it yourself’ feeling that I actually quite enjoyed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

From a rather indifferent reception, we warmed to this hotel as being...just a little bit different.
We had a spacious room with a modern couch, kidney shaped table, a small appliance centre with jug, microwave, fridge and coffee machine but without instructions and insufficient cups.
We appreciated the safe and our included breakfast was excellent.
The style of toilet and bathroom would be more likely to be found on a high end yacht. Very plasticky and modular though quite novel and clean. We had no problems with this at all. The separate toilet was, however, very small.
Literally one minute to Lille Europe Station and the Eurostar and perfect for people doing Backroads Battlefields Tours.
Stay again? Yes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We really liked this hotel:

The room was very spacious and met all of our needs. I have a disability and use a mobility scooter. We found the hotel room to have more than enough space to accommodate the scooter without it being in our way. There were plenty of electric sockets (2 on each side of the bed as well!) which is a must as I have to charge my scooter daily. The walk-in shower was great and very spacious and even had a seat to sit on. Please note here the seat became slippery when wet so I sat on a towel whilst showering which resolved this.

The location was perfect for us as it was 5 or so mins walk to the shops, 15 mins walk from the town centre and directly opposite to the Eurostar station.

Despite it being located on a main road you couldn't hear the traffic except when the cars hooted.

Cons:

The curtains could have been thicker as they let in a lot of light in. This didn't seem to affect us but thought I'd mention it.
The water pressure in the shower could have been a little faster but that's only a minor issue.
The bed was a little too soft but again this is a minor issue.
There really needs to be an emergency cord in the shower as there was no way of calling for help if I had a fall in the shower.
Could have been a little more generous with the amounts of complimentary tea/coffee/water etc left in the room.

We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on it.

The staff on the whole were very friendly and helpful.

Lille itself is a lovely town which is perfect for a weekend away.

Room Tip: Great for wheelchair accessibility; spacious and lots of plugs to charge wheelchair/scooter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Excellent location : 50 m from Lille Europe TGV Station and 600m from heart of Lille city. Bed very confortable, spacious room, with small kitchen. Coffee, tea, water and cakes => gift.
Personnal very kind and professionnal.
Sightseeing for room side ring road not so nice but absolutly quite!!! No noise at all.

I never gone to Novotel Suite before, and it was a very good surprise! I will come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business