All reviews close to the airport excellent wine a free shuttle bus overnight stop en route to calais a large car park nice hotel rooms are huge battlefield tour stay there again good size tea and coffee making facilities would highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast checking in each morning stayed nights
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This is a standard old style mecure airport hotel. Like all Accor hotels they are built to a familiar design. Room was old but fairly clean, windows open. Ask for pool facing and not car park facing and avoid 203/204 A’s right opposite the gym so noisy. Breakfast was good and shuttle to the airport starts at 09:00. Reception staff were very helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Luckily, I only had to stay here for one night.

The first disappointment was when I discovered my room was a smoking room, despite being assured at check in we all had non-smoking rooms as requested. I returned to reception to change rooms, but was told it wasn't possible as I had already entered my room(.......?) and there was nothing he could do.
Seemed more like he couldn't be bothered.

The room was disgusting. it smelled awful - disinfectant smothering cigarette smoke, the walls were yellow, the bed was shockingly uncomfortable - horrible duvet & pillows.

The bathroom was unpleasant, chipped walls, mouldy sealant between the cracks, no hot water.

Rude receptionists, rude housekeeping, rude waiters.

This hotel either needs a renovation or to be shut down, either way I won't return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank hjpkt
CHEFCELINE, Front Office Manager at Mercure Lille Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Lille Aeroport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights while my husband was playing in a hockey tournament at the LUC Ronchin Hockey Club, only a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Our room was a standard double but had 2 king-size beds and lots of space. A big shower room, too. And tea and coffee making facilities, not something we’ve often had in hotels in France.

There was a reasonable choice of breakfast items but we didn’t eat in either the restaurant or bistro in the evenings. There are a few other restaurants, and a boulangerie, within short walking distance of the hotel. There’s also a huge shopping centre a few minutes’ drive away.

The hotel is much bigger than it first appears, as there are also conference facilities, which seemed to be well-used.

There’s plenty of parking, too.

The only thing that prevents me from giving a 5 star rating was the attitude of the female member of staff who dealt with our check out. She was not at all friendly and didn’t offer to let me see the invoice for our stay before I paid it. Fortunately this hadn’t been our experience when we checked in. The male member of staff we saw then was very pleasant and welcoming.

I’d certainly recommend the hotel and would be happy to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very pleasant place to stay, close to Lille-Lesquin aerport, it's a nice hotel that I spent a night with my daughter for a weeding last year and came back again this year for a night break before travelling down to the south.
The hotel it's quite and clean, the breakfast it's perfect with all what you love to eat and some local delicatesse.

Room Tip: Gym is avaible.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank yamina a
Reviewed 4 February 2018

A good clean and comfortable room, very good shower. Continental breakfast was good too. Very close to the airport with a free shuttle bus. It was good value. I would highly recommend this hotel and Accor Hotels in general.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com