I am a platinum member of IHG and also other hotel programs.
This hotel was something of a disappointment.
Location is good and the reception was nice and helpful.
- parking is a true challenge for a large car.
- the hotel corridors seem all to be under renovation with a strong odor of glue. There are damages on all the corridors at each level (I checked as I thought only my floor was affected).
- the double bed was small in fact. Not even queen size.
- the walls are thin and I could hear the charging couple from the USA next door use the hair dryer.
- breakfast is minimalistic but it’s free.
All in all, not a place that I will chose again. I have used a lot the Holiday Inn in Englos and it is MUCH better in every way but the downtown location. More
- Free Wifi