Myself, my wife and three children stayed here for a short trip to Lille (2 nights). The accommodation was clean and brightly decorated. We had to utilise the pull out sofa bed, while our children stayed in the adjoining (no doors) bedroom that contained a single, and two singles pushed together. The advantage of this type of property is that if you're on a budget (as we were), you can buy food from the nearby supermarkets and cook for yourself in the evening, or pop over the road and get some pastries for breakfast. The car park entrance is to the right of the property as you face it, and you have to pop into reception and ask them to open the gate. The location is good also, with a 5 minute walk to the citadel/zoo, and then a further 10 minutes to the square, and a further 5 minutes to the old town. Overall I would recommend this property, good value for money, allows you to be self-sufficient, and it is clean, bright and airy. When compared with other budget hotels in a similar price bracket, I'd say this comes out tops for the reasons mention previously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the residential area Vauban, close to higher-education institutes, Residhotel Lille Vauban benefits from a unique setting, as it ensures you a peaceful stay in a city environment. You can have a walk in the 45 hectares of the nearby Bois de Boulogne or through the picturesque alleys of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residhotel Lille Vauban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosy`s Lille Vauban Hotel Lille
- Residhotel Lille Vauban France, Europe