“Nothing special”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Taur
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service was sloppy and careless, crepes were nothing to be noted. Just an average crepes place with average prices. Having two waiters for 40-50 seats, with one pretty useless, of course the service gets all but exceptional...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Other crepe places I saw nearby were not serving at 14:00, so I tried this quaint place. Very laid back atmosphere. Staff was very pleasant. There was a large variety of crepes, both sweet and savory, as well as salads. I chose a ham and cheese crepe. There were four cheeses in it. It was delicious and generous in size as well. I had a local artisan beer as well. My meal was only 9 Euros. Great find on a windy, cool day!

Date of visit: January 2018
LeSherpa31, Responsable relations clients at Le sherpa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us your opinion here.
We are glad you enjoyed your visit and meal here and hope to see you again :-)

Thanks again for your commentary and for the staff. It's always pleasant to read things like that. It warms our heart ;-)

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Looking for vegetarian fare, we were happy to find this downscale place. My wife and I split a Greek salad and a vegetable crepe. The food looked and tasted good. No credit cards are allowed, only cash, so be prepared. With water, our meal came to 13 euros. The restaurant is family friendly, as there were little kids eating there.

Date of visit: September 2017

Thanks for you commentary. The whole staff is happy to know you enjoyed your visit here :-)

Have a nice day

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have visited Le Sherpa twice now. I really love the salted vegetarian crêpes, which has the right amount of cheese with very fresh ingredients. The salad is fresh and has a generous portion. The desserts are extremely delicious too. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Intrigued by the name when I walked passed, I couldn't help but enquire where the name had come from. I was informed that the owner had wanted to celebrate the porters of tea who brought tea from China over the Himalayas (I thought it was more tea and also not 'sherpas' from Nepal, but never mind!)

So later I was happy to rest my aching feet over a very nice pot of tea and a creme fraiche snack. The ambiance of the place is nice, relaxed and the service friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017