All reviews stayed for nights restaurants and bars within walking distance facilities receptionist euros airport
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I had to change rooms but the second one was exactly the same: old, grey, only one plug on the opposite side of the desk and not working well, the desk is for kids, and not room. When you open the door you have the wall between you and the room, so unless you open the door fully you don't get in. The bathroom is old, extremely cheap equipment falling apart, the walls are so thin you hear what your neighbour says on the phone to his wife; Curtains very small so all the light comes in and the staff is very rude. At breakfast I said Hi twice but the person did not even look at me.. Then I went by the kitchen (big word for what it is) and I asked for something and rudely they said they cannot do it and slammed the door against my face. This is one of the worst hotels ever seen and I urge whomever gave the 3 stars to go there and stay 4 nights like I did. Bye!

Room Tip: Just don't go!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel's location is great. Access to restaurants, shops, transportation, ATMs is just a few seconds/minutes away from the hotel. The place has wonderful staff especially Chloe at the reception ;) She is a sweet young lady; very helpful and never misses a smile. The place is very clean. I think they had done some renovations recently. My room was always tidy.Thank you to the lady(ies) who cleaned my room. Oooh, l joyed my breakfast every morning. Kudos to the young lady at the Kitchen...When i get the opportunity to visit Toulouse, i won't mind staying here again. See you again Chloe! :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

i knew the 'sister' hotel one block away, it is much nicer and cleaner. this place needs to be renovated. location is great in the middle of the city center but this hotel is directly next to a giant parking space and lively restaurants, no chance to get any sleep... just spend 20€ more and stay at the wilson, you won't regret it!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you're staying in Toulouse centre you can't beat this for location. It's really close to all transport - within walking distance of the main train station, the metro nearby, plenty of shops, restaurants and nightlife right on the doorstep.

The group 'Ours Blanc' have 3 hotels in Toulouse so be careful you visit the right one! Receptionists are friendly, helpful and English is spoken. I arrived an hour before check-in opened but was able to get into my room without any issues.

There's not much in terms of facilities. Rooms are super simple and quite dated - but I couldn't fault them in terms of cleanliness. There's no safe or drinks making facilities. The shower is quite small and the bed not super comfy. But for a short stay in town then I'd definitely return here for the location, reasonable price and friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel with very good prices and brilliant location close to the centre. Room was very clean and the receptionist Chloé was a fantastic help pointing places of interest in Toulouse and providing any help I needed during my stay. I will definitelly come back in December !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business