“Service with a smile”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 21
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We only had one hour to eat and the staff served us, without rushing us, within our time limit. The restaurant was warm and friendly, decorated authentically Breton, and the crepes were the best I've eaten in France. We are vegetarian and there was plenty of choice. Service excellent. Delicious. Good ambience, and to top it all, they offered us an umbrella to use that evening as it started to rain and trusted us to return it. Shame we didn't have more time to spend the evening there.

1  Thank Katrina D

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Menhir because of the location and stumbled onto a wonderful place that took us back to a trip we took to Breton. It has a nice selection for ciders. We had a small goat cheese salad to start, which for a small salad didn't seem small to either of us. For our main dishes my husband had a 3 cheese galette and I had a potato, ham and goat cheese galette, both were very yummy. Since we had a salad there was no room for dessert. The staff were sweet and extremely nice. Definitely happy to have found this gem. Will definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I enjoy the evening with friends there because of this place. Waiter was polite and tried to understand us. Crepes were very good. The room is fancy and with lots of light which it is cool in my opinion. I recommend it.
It is good for big group too, we were 14 and we were well accommodate.

By the way, if you like infusion, give it a try to "pays du rohan" "tisane vitaminée".

1  Thank LidiaM05
Reviewed 2 September 2016

They were fully booked, but we said we were leaving next day and it was one of the must-eat on our list, recommended by a friend. They did some magic and accommodated us, and were very nice. The crepes are ve-ry tasty, so are the desserts. Huge selection. You cannot leave disappointed!

1  Thank Viljanne
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We stumbled on this little gem and have to say it was a fabulous find!
Delicious savoury and sweet crepe all washed down with Breton cidre from China cups!
Give it a go! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Sluffm