“The taste of good crepes !”

creperie de la colombette
Ranked #407 of 2,090 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: USD 0 - USD 23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you have a live for crepes - this is your destination . The mouth watering crepes will be your joy of eating here , the vast choices of the sweet and savory crepes here will be satisfying , a meal itself . The prices are competitive on this popular joint and you will get your money's worth . A great place to eat your crepes !

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I went there with my family ( 4 people) and we both ordered different crepes to share. 4 crepes for 4 people, so there was NOTHING wrong with sharing our plates to taste different crepes. When we did that, the waiter yelled at us, saying that we are rude and it was inacceptable in a RESTAURANT, which was not actually a restaurant, but a CREPERIE. Then the chef came and yelled at us ( literally shouted in a very loud voice) and threw the plates on the table towards us. He blamed us being rude and said that we did not know how to act. This was the most disturbing and horrible experience I ever had. I never recommend anyone to go there because they do not know how to serve, or treat people. Both waiter and chef are terrible persons.

1  Thank CansuS134
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My friends and I had a lovely meal here, delicious (and probably too big!) crepes, attentive and kind service, and loved the music playing. The chef/owner chatted with us awhile when we were done our meal and he was interesting and kind. All in all, a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We found the creperie while walking around some of Toulouse small streets, so we went in for lunch. The food was very good - tasty, freshly prepared and high quality. The service was excellent - warm and relaxed ambience - great soft background music. We left with the feeling of wanting to return.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were visiting Toulouse and met friends of ours who let us in on their little secret - Creperie de la Colombette. Excellent is the one word that stands out. Make sure you make reservations, because once they have sat the guests, that is it. Run by a couple, one handles the floor and the other the food. They both are excellent in what they do. I had a Roquefort Crepe for my main course and a Salted Caramel for dessert. Both were superb.