All reviewsbarrhead travellobby arearooms were very cleanthe hotel staffnice hotelenjoyed my stayfew minutes walktwo nightssouvenir shopshotel is locatedfrancespilgrimagegrottoboardpilgrims
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Great place to go with family. I travelled with my mom, aunt and uncle and they absolutely loved it. The staff were very friendly and made us feel at home. The lobby area was very well presented. The meals were delicious, fresh and healthy. My mom can't stop talking about how amazing her trip to Lourdes was and how homely and comfortable the hotel was.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place , stayed here for a day , very friendly staff specially the front office staff , Always available to help 24/7, always maintain the cheer on their faces......was very impressed with the way they treated us ...Very good ....No doubts over stay here , the staff make you feel @ home .......Sants

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We needed an additional night at the last minute, and this hotel was available. The price is great and we found it very clean and convenient to walking around Lourdes. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. We arrived late at night and did not know how to operate the ac in our room. The front desk was busy, so the bartender came up to help my husband. What a sweet guy!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stayed in a small room with 2 single beds. The view was of the courtyard and we had a Juliette balcony. The room was clean but the bathroom though clean was in need of a little renovation (caulking was missing from tiles and looked old). There are a few stairs to get to the elevator/lifts, to go to the dining room so if you have difficulty with stairs mention this to front desk (or prior to arriving) to get a convenient room.

Staff was friendly and professional. food was plentiful. We were there for 4 nights - the first two nights I would give the food 5 stars but the last 2 days I think the kitchen staff had a shift change because the food was not at its best maybe 4 stars. definitely all staff were great for our length of stay.

We were with a tour group and we selected this hotel based on the reviews on trip advisor. Close to St. Josephs gate, a few minutes walk past some souvenir shops. Convenient and comfortable stay

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This was my third visit to this hotel. The staff seemed to be hand-picked for their friendliness and courtesy. The food is tasty and plentiful, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the whole atmosphere of the hotel is one of cheerfulness and helpfulness. I was on a pilgrimage organised by Barrhead Travel, Clydebank and it is testament to the great organisation of the travel company that the majority of us were returning pilgrims to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends