“Good for price”
Review of Hotel Alliance

Hotel Alliance
Ranked #35 of 185 Hotels in Lourdes
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I write this review based on it being a budget hotel. If you want luxury pay more. In saying that this was a nice hotel to stay in for our overnight stay in Lourdes. A 10 or so minute walk to the grotto. The room was clean as was the bathroom. Staff on check in were great and he spoke in English and was very helpful. The car park is not big but there is parking close by should you not get one on site. Breakfast was about €6 and was adequate. Would recommend this hotel for a quick stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline F

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Alliance Hotel from 14 - 15 May 2017 with group of my friend. During checked in, I left my iphone on the sofa. Only realised it when we already reach the room. As soon as I realize it, I went back down to the reception. It was gone.

I asked the reception to see the CCTV to see who took the phone. But as it was on Sunday, they said that only the manager can open the CCTV and the manager was off on Sunday. And the manager do not want to come to the hotel just to open the cctv. He said that he will come on Monday morning 9am to open the cctv.

The next day, we waited until 11 am before the manager come in. And easily he said that the cctv was broken. Why dont he said it the day before that the cctv was broken. We could just leave earlier as we already planned.

He promised us to repair the cctv and as soon as it was fixed, he promise to let us know about it. However until now, he had not reached us. There is just no hospitality in the staff.

And the most terrifying is the cctv are broken. I would never come back to this hotel!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Not impressed with this one. The bed was small for 2 adults and scratchy. I had a coffee downstairs at the cafe/bar and the chair had wobbly legs, luckily I am not too big!! The car park was loose gravel and played havoc with the wheels on my case. WiFi was intermittent too...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Everything was good about this place. The staff were really helpful and didn't get tired of our unending questions about nearby restaurants, attractions, public transport times etc. The room itself was spacious, and beds were really comfortable. The view from the room was one of kind too. From this hotel, it is only a 14 min walk to the main grotto, 20 min walk to Lourdes train station, 20 min car journey to the Tarbes Airport. There are many local shops and restaurants nearby. There is also many routes for walking around this hotel too. The staff at reception helped us a lot in terms of directions and public transport times. I traveled with my family and we definitely enjoyed our 3 night stay here. I will definitely book this place again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Very spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Very appropriate for families as it has a suite of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Near the main attractions in Lourdes.
Free Wi-fi. Very helpful young man at reception

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ivan T
Travellers also viewed these Lourdes hotels
0 km away
0.2 km away
Hotel Arcades
Hotel Arcades
#67 of 185 in Lourdes

Been to Hotel Alliance? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Alliance

Address: 9 rue Louis Pomes, 65100, Lourdes, France (Formerly Quality Hotel Alliance Lourdes)
Region: France > Occitanie > Hautes-Pyrenees > Lourdes
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 185 Hotels in Lourdes
Price Range: $52 - $92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Alliance 3*
Hotel Alliance is located in a calm street close to the centre of Lourdes, less than 10-minute walk from the Lourdes Sanctuaries. This hotel offers air-conditioned and spaces rooms with views of the Pyrenees, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access. The bar serves a variety of drinks and cocktails and has a large-screen TV that displays French and foreign channels. The Hotel Alliance also provides free parking and is near the town centre ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Alliance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.