See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Simple rooms in a simple hotel with no flurisishes - as you would expect for the price you are paying. The hotel is in a good location and the staff are generally helpful.
One great thing is the WiFi which is excellent in the rooms and free. No complaints there.
Although the rooms were clean there was a definite smell of sewage in the room and shower on arrival but this soon cleared (aided by my spilling of aftershave!) and I had a pleasant stay.
I would warn you that you may want to consider elsewhere is staying in Albi for an extended period of time...?

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 28 June 2015

The Ibis Budget, formerly an Etap Hotel, is ideally situated within a 10 minute walking distance of the Cathedral & Toulouse Lautrec Museum. It's on site parking is a bonus and it has easy acces to major roads for visiting tourist attractions in other nearby towns. During our stay staff were friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank cete46
Reviewed 29 October 2014

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Yes It's centrally located.We moved to the red Ibis next door-€20 more. I didn't like showering in a tube didn't like the tube of a toilet either No privacy if you were sharing with a friend.
I had to store my suitcase on the large bed while my daughter had the bunk with her suitcase on the floor. Only one man spoke fairly good English we saw him once during the 2 days in Albi

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Pros

Value - This is a bare bones basic hotel. It's not for those who have any expectations but a bed and shower for the night. It was pouring rain and we were tired from driving so this was it. Even the "regular IBIS" next door was fully booked. So I was a little nervous about the hotel but it was okay for one night.

Location - The town is small and this hotel is centrally located. All we wanted to do was to see the church and that was a few blocks away. There are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Parking - The parking lot was right next door. I think we paid under $10 for 24 hours.

Cons:

Room - Kind of dark and hostel like but I didn't have to share with lots of roommates except with my husband.

Room Tip: Don't open the drapes or windows.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail T