“Fantastic”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the Auberge des Jacobins. The food is excellent, the ambience is perfectly Southern European and the service provided by Vanessa and her partner is great. Super location, too. I would absolutely visit again! -Jeff

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was the best meal I had in the Occitane. Very gourmet. A place to savor fine food, expertly prepared. Delightful outdoor seating. Service was slow but I didn't mind. This is not a place to rush through a meal

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice during our week in Narbonne. The food was excellent on both occasions. The first night we had the fixed menu and the second we went a la carte but only to get a bit more variety. The wines are excellent and reasonably priced. However the key thing is just the lovely vibe to the place. It is quite small and server by one front of house (Vanessa) who made everyone feel at home.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is an excellent restaurant on an obscure square on the eastern side of the canal, near the marche and le Musée lapidaire. While the menu changes and I've never had a bad meal there, I do recommend the menu gourmandes. The staff is the best.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely place, nice atmosphere. The meat and fish was cooked perfectly, unfortunately everything comes with chips and at restaurant prices I expect better. Service was slow but the poor girl waitressing was struggling to cope on her own so we understood that. I'd recommend a visit because the quality is there and the house white wine is lovely too!