USD 382
USD 359
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 418/night.

USD 105
USD 97
USD 94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 82
USD 80
USD 94
USD 89
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationgreat locationno frillsrooms are cleanminute walkthe air conditioningtop floorwalking distanceold towntoiletduvetarena
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really wanted to love this hotel - it has a great location, helpful staff, great price...but when there is a heatwave and the air con automatically switches off after an hour and you can't open the window due to noise I just left wishing I'd booked somewhere else. This was a real shame as I really like the Accor chain and if the air con had worked we would have had a good nights sleep in the comfy beds

Room Tip: Good location and price if you want a budget stay
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
ibis styles n, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Nimes Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear leazes,

We wanted to thank you very much for having left a comment further to your stay in Ibis Budget Nimes Centre Gare.

We are sorry to learn that your experience didn't meet your expactations.

In fact, the air conditionning stops when it reaches the temperature you wanted, and restart when the temperature is high.

We really hope that you will left us an another chance to welcome you again in your futur stay in Nimes!

Best regards,

Frederic F - Assistant Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed for three nights. I was surprised to get a nice spacious business class room with the working
table and other little extras. The location was just perfect – next door to the main train station (which
didn’t bother at night at all) and 2-3 minute walking from the Amphitheater. Quiet, safe and surprisingly
clean neighbourhood. Breakfast are basic, French style – croissants, butter, jam, cheese, yogurt and
coffee. Pleasant personnel is also a big plus!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear ElinaDivina,

We thank you very much for having left such a good comment furhter to your stay in Ibis Budget Nimes Centre Gare!

We'll be very pleased to welcome you again for your next stay in Nîmes!

Best Regards,

Frederic F - Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The hotel was very much a s I expected- clean ,quiet and very convenient for the station. Breakfast was perfectly adequate and not overpriced. The room rate -compared to Ibis budget hotels in the UK did seem a tad overpriced to me Normally French accom is cheaper than english so £60 for something I'd get for more like 40 here was surprising.

Room Tip: I was on 3rd floor and it was fine All the rooms are small and no frills
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Thank Eames;Mrs.jacqu... E
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a budget hotel--the rooms are clean, functional, with no frills. However, the room was a very good value considering its easy location near the train station and all the major attractions. The rooms were also very quiet and the beds comfortable. We were there during an unusually hot June, and the air conditioning was very welcome! The staff were kind and helpful, though only sporadically available. We found that by walking into the dining area so that we could see into the kitchen, we were often able to wave them down. I believe this hotel may share staff with the nearby Ibis Styles.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I was on a hop to the airport so didn't need much. I have used Ibis style a few times and this is just the same without the thrills. The shower arrangement is a little odd but I have seen similar on very expensive hotels. Lovely staff and reasonable breakfast too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo