See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This was the perfect place to stop and spend the night on our way from Vance to Bordeaux. Room was very efficient. No bed lamps so no reading at night unless you have a miners light!! Breakfast was an extra 10 Euro's per person and it was one of the best hotel breakfast meals we have had on our stay. Nothing fancy but it definitely works for anyone. Staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I've been in this hotel for a competition, the breakfast and the dinner weren't so good, I did dinner always in other places. The location isn't good, there are only hotels and there wasn't any restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2016

This hotel appears to have been renovated fairly recently. My room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large, brightly lit and well equipped, with plenty of towells. The only thing I can criticise is the convectot heater that was missing one leg, so it had to be propped against the wall. The environnment was calm and relaxing. I would certainly consider this hotel on a future visit.

Room Tip: I don't think the wifi reaches all rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I spent one night at Nimotel. I forgot my luggage and I left the hotel without it. All the staff and in particular Mrs Marine has been very helpful and supportive for sending it back home. I really have really appreciated their support.
Furthermore I had my dinner at the restaurant; food was very nice, resonable price and the staff great.
A very nice spot in France, full of nice people and deep humanity.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2015

First, this hotel would have been impossible to find without satnav. It is situated in the commercial zone of Nimes, with nothing interesting within walking distance. Its only attribute is that it is fairly close to Nimes airport.

Room Tip: No particular advice
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business