- The receptionists were very friendly and spoke English well
- The rooms were comfortable and clean
- The grounds were pretty, particularly the pool area.
- If you search hard there are several nice restaurants around the hotel (we particularly enjoyed Le Marcellino, an Italian restaurant 5 minutes walk from the hotel).
- There's a McDonalds two minutes from the hotel which does a good range of ice cream options when it's hot.
- On the day we arrived, we went down to the pool. It was green with a layer of black sludge on the bottom- very uninviting, we didn't fancy swimming in it! When we went down again on subsequent days it was back to 'normal' pool colour, and was great for swimming.
- The dinner was expensive (we ate out every day).
- It is quite a walk into Nimes, about 35 minutes. It's made worse by the busy dual carriageways around the hotel which are difficult to cross.
- The hotel is located within a commercial area.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel as a cheap base for a couple of days to explore the Nimes area, as long as you don't mind walking!More
- Free Wifi