“Gorgeous stay in Collioure”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 20 Rue du Soleil

The Fisherman's Cottage
Modern white kitchen with black granite work surfaces New appliances and very well equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Fisherman's Cottage
Modern white kitchen with black granite work surfaces
New appliances and very well equipped kitchen
Open plan ground floor
The dining area
The sitting area
Leading to the walled garden
Ground floor bathroom
Downstairs shower
Dining in the walled garden
Barbecue and outdoor sink
Main bedroom leading to the balcony
A double bedroom that looks on to the walled garden
Upstairs bathroom
Upstairs shower
Bedroom 4 also looks on to the walled garden
Rope banister on stairs
20 Rue du Soleil
One beach 1 minute away
Another beach 4 minutes away
The town is always so interesting
Collioure is famous for its 4 beaches and anchovy fishing
Collioure's famous church
Follow the famous artists' trial from the bottom of the road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sarahscho...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous stay in Collioure”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this lovely house (the photos don't quite do it justice) over the Whit week in May. There was 8 of us (4 generations!) including a 2 year old and there was plenty of room. The house is on a delightful little street - we hired a car, so the garage included is a godsend. A short stroll down to the beach, bars, restaurants and a wonderful little bakery - lovely for morning bread and pastries. Collioure itself is absolutely stunning - charming and full of character, not to mention fantastic restaurants and great little shops. A wonderful time had by us all.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you had a good time. We love Collioure too and the cottage.
Sam D
Findon, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage, perfect location”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Really enjoyed staying at the fisherman's cottage. Lovely kitchen and bathrooms, very nice size bed rooms.
Great location, right next to the beach and Collioure is such a nice place.
Will defiantly stay there again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Katherine...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully equipped house. Very helpful agent”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed with friends over New year and into January. I must say that we had no problem with the bed linen. All made up per requirements but we did fill out the form correctly where it asked which beds we wanted making up and in which bedroom.

The agent popped in to see if we were ok and she helped us with the TV. The house was really well equipped and we lacked for nothing. Collioure for New Year was delightful if a little cold this time.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Apr 2015
Thank you for you kind email. I am pleased that you had a good time.
316Sue1
Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Beware. We had to pay extra to provide basic bedlinen.”
Reviewed 22 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I was charged a £20 call out charge to provide bedlinen for all the beds. This is not included unless one gives 'Special instructions' on the booking form.
I have never previously rented a house where all the beds available have not been made up as a standard part of the rent.
In spite of the booking information saying - ‘Rental price includes service from local agent in Collioure, ...... household linen.’ - this is not the case.

The owner will not return the £20 charge she made to provide bedlinen for all guests,
The owner maintains the booking form includes questions which will give her the information about what beds are to be made up. In fact the form does not include any questions about bedlinen.
I booked the in my name (not as a couple), and said we would be a basic party of 2 with other friends coming to stay for different nights,
We arrived to find one double bed made up, and there was no bed linen for any other beds in the house.
The local agent was not particularly keen to come out with bedlinen, but did deliver it, and we made up the rest of the beds.
This would not have been a major problem, but I don't consider it reasonable to have some of our deposit taken to cover the cost of what she seems to think is an 'extra' service.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Apr 2015
Sadly, you did not fill out the booking forms that I sent you which specifically asks you to note the beds and bedrooms each guest would like to use. There are spaces for you to fill in for each bed in each room. On each occasion I sent them together with reminders you just emailed me and told me that two people were staying. You never mentioned that you were two ladies or that friends were staying. We have an eco policy as noted on the information that I sent you 8 weeks before. We do not make all 8 beds up if only 2 people are staying. If we did we would need to wash all the bed linen again to be certain it was clean for the next visitor. My agent charged a call out charge because it was Saturday evening when you called her and she was in a restaurant so she was a little reluctant, I agree. I have rented several villas my self and the policy of bed preparation is the same. If you asked I would happily left linen for you and your friends as I always do. This has never been an issue before because guests give me the correct information. I am sorry that you are so upset about it.
Marmande
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing