“Pleasant surprise”
Review of Pizza Capri

Pizza Capri
Reserve with
Pizza Capri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 472 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was 16:00 so most restaurants had shut down their food service. So we found this place. Only 2 other tables occupied. I asked for a table and was gestured to choose a seat so I did. Took a few mins but when our waiter arrived he was very friendly, and although his English was limited and our French is very limited, we were able to point at the menu and order. The wine was very affordable and food was really tasty, despite my husbands being slightly different than the menu described, unless there was a communication mix up. Anyway we then ordered dessert, tiramisu, crazy delicious! And a cappuccino, fancy presentation and yum!... I would recommend that they give food descriptions in English, if they have a good amount of patrons from the US/GB.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

It's one of the rare cases that despite good food I would not go back to this restaurant. We had a very rude waitress, she was just not interested in her job and showing it. The order got mixed up, I had to ask a glass to drink, she never smiled... But the food was a nice surprise, the portion was so big I thought I wouldn't finish it but I did. Yummy! My friend's pizza was good as well. So I am troubled here, I would give 4 stars but I can't. We were happy when we went out, she made us very uncomfortable...

Reviewed 8 March 2018

What an absolute find. Lovely welcoming atmosphere. Felt totally at home. Food has been wonderful. We both had pizza the first night and house red wine, on our return visit we had pasta meals with Bourgogne wine. Both nights the food was delicious. We ended our meal with the house tiramisu, again not disappointed. The portion size was enormous, easily one piece could be shared between two and delicious.
This restaurant has to be the best find ever for us abroad, even better than the meals we've had in Italy. Shame we are going home tomorrow. Thoroughly recommend.
Indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had lunch on Sunday with some friends and family, the food was great nice atmosphere and very good servce

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Living in Versailles means that during the week, the city closes early, and finding a restaurant where the kitchen is still open after 2145 is rare. Luckily I was in a mood for pizza, and while all of the other restaurants around the Marché Notre Dame were folding their tables, Capri invited me to sit. While waiting for the Napoletana, olives and Stella Artois were delivered by a very polite maître and a cheerful waitress. The pizzaiolo isn't one of those acrobatic rock stars, he's an older gentleman with not enough teeth left to eat a crusty pizza ... but boy he makes 'em tasty. Dessert was uneventful (as it's often the case in Versailles), service was prompt without being pressuring, atmosphere in general was a bit mixed, I wouldn't say this is the most memorable place but the food is good and prices are reasonable.