“Cezembre was terrific!”

Price range: USD 29 - USD 95
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed 15 August 2017

What a night, what a place, what a dinner. The food was spectacular. Lots of options in Paris but I highly recommend this little gem. The set menu continued to please and was the best meal we had during our trip to Paris. Be sure to make a reservation and then be surprised with a superb evening of dining.

There are newer reviews for Cezembre

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Started our 30th wedding Anniversary in Paris then we had a connecting flight to Italy to go on a cruise to the Mediterranean back to Paris again before flying back home.

Our trip was fabulous totally recommend visiting Paris the city is beautiful the lights of the Eiffel tower at night are beautiful the streets in Latin quarters are alive
Visiting the museums and historic areas or I must do the food was absolutely delicious must do your research when locating what you want to eat
Bring your walking shoes the best way to see Paris

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a truly delicious meal at Cezembre. Certainly one of the best meals we've ever eaten in Paris. With a set lunch menu and only two choices for the main we both chose the cod on a bed of risotto with a variety of delicately prepared vegetables. Beautifully presented with a detailed description as it was being served, this was a meal to be savoured.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I took my family and friends (table of five overall) for my birthday meal at Cézembre in July 2017. My husband and I are both foodies so naturally we took choosing a restaurant very seriously, and I am delighted to say that Cézembre did not disappoint. The five course tasting menu was absolutely delicious, the service attentive, friendly and genuine, and the wine which our waiter helped me choose was a perfect accompaniment. I stopped by the night before to see what the place was like and mentioned that is was my special birthday celebration, so on the night I was delighted to hear that the chef made sure the dessert was a cake, rather than ice cream or something else you can't stick a candle into. The whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me! It was a very special experience indeed.

The atmosphere, which the main thing I wanted to get right, was spot on: the restaurant is bijou and cosy, with the chatter getting louder as the night goes on and the crowd very international.

I would happily return next time I'm in
Paris. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We concur with other reviews, we have visited many great restaurants and Cezembre is up there. Professional team were most welcoming and 26p capacity allows detailed attention. I thought I was over 'degustation' but flavours are seamless - (I think this is because all dishes are all based in cuisine of Brittany). And at this price it is very good value. (Of course their English is perfect).