“30 wedding anniversary”

Price range: USD 29 - USD 94
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Started our 30th wedding Anniversary in Paris then we had a connecting flight to Italy to go on a cruise to the Mediterranean back to Paris again before flying back home.

Our trip was fabulous totally recommend visiting Paris the city is beautiful the lights of the Eiffel tower at night are beautiful the streets in Latin quarters are alive
Visiting the museums and historic areas or I must do the food was absolutely delicious must do your research when locating what you want to eat
Bring your walking shoes the best way to see Paris

There are newer reviews for Cezembre

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a truly delicious meal at Cezembre. Certainly one of the best meals we've ever eaten in Paris. With a set lunch menu and only two choices for the main we both chose the cod on a bed of risotto with a variety of delicately prepared vegetables. Beautifully presented with a detailed description as it was being served, this was a meal to be savoured.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I took my family and friends (table of five overall) for my birthday meal at Cézembre in July 2017. My husband and I are both foodies so naturally we took choosing a restaurant very seriously, and I am delighted to say that Cézembre did not disappoint. The five course tasting menu was absolutely delicious, the service attentive, friendly and genuine, and the wine which our waiter helped me choose was a perfect accompaniment. I stopped by the night before to see what the place was like and mentioned that is was my special birthday celebration, so on the night I was delighted to hear that the chef made sure the dessert was a cake, rather than ice cream or something else you can't stick a candle into. The whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me! It was a very special experience indeed.

The atmosphere, which the main thing I wanted to get right, was spot on: the restaurant is bijou and cosy, with the chatter getting louder as the night goes on and the crowd very international.

I would happily return next time I'm in
Paris. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We concur with other reviews, we have visited many great restaurants and Cezembre is up there. Professional team were most welcoming and 26p capacity allows detailed attention. I thought I was over 'degustation' but flavours are seamless - (I think this is because all dishes are all based in cuisine of Brittany). And at this price it is very good value. (Of course their English is perfect).

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Cézembre on 22-7-17 for our 1st year wedding anniversary.
I booked a month ahead based on reviews and have to say it was the best meal we have ever eaten!
We have travelled the world and eaten at some amazing restaurants incl Michelin star and this was the best tasting menu and pairing wines we've experienced.
We had no idea what food we will be eating as no menu but trust me, if you love food, you will love the lobster, langoustine, fois gras with caramelised strawberries (yep, you heard that right!) plus one of the best tasting desserts ever. (I don't usually do desserts either!)
Service was great and the ambience was just right. 7.30 sitting with 6 tables then 9pm sitting the rest of restaurant was full (about 26-30 people) all for €49 per head exc wine!! Such great value for this quality of food.
Totally recommend this place to anyone visiting Paris. We were staying in Latin quarter at hotel baume so was 5-6 min walk away.
You won't be disappointed!!