2,023 results
All reviews grand boulevard grands boulevards metro station free drinks and snacks fun hotel mini bar quirky hotel lounge area tea and coffee lots of restaurants macaroons minute walk excellent hotel galeries lafayette walking distance family room the hotel offers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay was everything we wanted, and more!

The location allowed us to walk to many of the places we wanted to be. For example, Musee d’Orsay is about 30 minutes on foot.
The room was quite large for Paris.
The balconies were a great way to people watch from above.
The staff was delightful.
The breakfast lacked a bit in the variety department, but it did the job nicely.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SuperTed19
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel 34B - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

The entire 34B Hotel team and I want to thank you for this comment.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were so pleased with our hotel selection. It's not a fancy glam hotel but a casual comfortable environment. The decor is so unique and well done. It has an open area for gathering with leather couches and chairs, a glass elevator, TV, and a dining area for breakfast, the lobby area is very unassuming. The staff were very helpful especially helping us with transportation to the airport. Our room was a little on the small size but it worked for us, we didn't have tons of luggage. Great location close to subway and tons of restaurants. Would recommend to friends and family.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jlbdogmom
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel 34B - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the 34B Hotel - Astotel. Please don't hesitate to come back, the staff and I look forward to see you soon !

Carine Hucault.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I would just like to thank the staff and management for making our 10 year wedding anniversary a memorable one. Thank you for the fantastic room (502) and the help and advice your staff give during our stay (12-14/10). Great hotel, great staff, fab location.
Thank you. Highly recommended.
Mr Rigby

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t0nyrigby

Dear Tony,
Our customers's satisfaction is the most important thing for us, so we are very happy to know you spent a great 10 years wedding anniversary at the 34B - Astotel. Also, make sure I will personally pass your kind comment to the staff. :)

The entire hotel team and I look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a 3 night stay with my family at Hotel 34B. After a short 15-20 minute walk from Gare du Nord we arrived early and were able to leave our suitcases with reception so we could start exploring the city. The hotel itself is nearby to restaurants, bars and shops including a few mini supermarkets. It’s not far from the hustle and bustle of grands boulevard if you are wanting to visit Musée Grevin, Hard Rock Cafe and Musée du gourmand chocolat aswell as many other cafes, bistros and the huge Galeries Lafayette at the end.
The hotel is decorated in a fun, quirky style and there’s a lovely dining/sitting/lounge area by reception where breakfast and free snacks and drinks are served after 2pm. The breakfast was buffet style with plenty of pastries, bread, cheese, cold meats, cereals, yogurts, fruit, eggs, crepes, the best scrambled eggs I’ve had and these lovely little cubed potatoes.
My room was on the fourth floor (403). It was tucked away on the street side of the hotel and with the double windows closed firmly I couldn’t hear any street noise, the only noise I could hear was my neighbours having a shower and banging there doors shut, which wasn’t a problem. The room was spotlessly clean everyday, the cleaners did a great job. The bed was comfy and I slept fairly well. There was loads of mirrors in the room and bathroom which is not always the case in hotels. I loved the Juliette balcony and the quirky desk with a little cyclist under the glass. One of the only downsides was the TV. If you don’t want to watch French channels you only have a choice of about 4 English Channels and that included BBC news which neither myself or my family could get. Luckily the WiFi was quite good so I could watch Netflix. The bathroom was a good size with a good shower.
If I was being very picky the only thing I’d say is that the tap on the sink was a little wobbly and had some stains on the bottom, there were also small dirty marks on the wallpaper but they didn’t impact on the look and the cleanliness of the room.
One thing that was nice was the staff were happy to help, whether it was booking a taxi or storing your luggage. The free soft drinks minibar was also a nice bonus.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and if I’m lucky enough to visit Paris for a second time I wouldn’t hesitate in booking into this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Olivia C

What a nice comment, thank you Olivia ! We are very happy to hear our hotel and services pleased you.
We took your remarks about stains, and we'll do something about it. Also, I will pass your message to our wonderful staff.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again if you coming back to Paris !

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Had an enjoyable stay this week at hotel 34b. Rooms are bright and clean with good air con which has been a must with the unseasonably warm weather we had. Lots of mirrors in the room and bathrooms, including a full length mirror and a magnifying mirror in the bathroom which is is great for when you have really bad eyesight and you need to be up close to a mirror to do your makeup in. The beds were really comfy, with proper comfy pillows, not the usual hotel pillows which are heavy and flat, these were bouncy and light. It was also relatively quiet for a hotel; my room was right next to the lift but even then it was quiet enough that I could sleep well without earplugs. Only downside to the room was that the TV listings claimed we could get BBC news but in fact none of the English channels worked and the only English speaking channel we could get was CNN which isn't quite the same. The WiFi was good enough that I could download stuff from Netflix though. Breakfast was a buffet style but the food was quickly replenished by staff as it got low. However it would have be useful to have a bit of extra space to pour drinks as it meant you were in other people's way. Talking of drinks, the mini bar was free and was constantly replenished each day with the soft drinks you had drunk the day before (water, juice, sparkling water and pepsi), and from lunchtime onwards they supplied a constant flow of free soft drinks and snacks in the dining area which was a great social point. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even the cleaners were always friendly.
It's also in a great location; 20 mins from galleries Lafayette, and about 15 mins from gard du Nord. There's also 2 shops next door, a health food shop and a monop, and a Carrefour cite just up the road so you could easily stock up on drinks and snacks there. Opposite in a lovely bar/restaurant too which I highly recommend. Overall a wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Felicite C

Thank you so much for your nice comment Felicite ! We are happy and proud to have been able to meet all your expectations.

We hope to see you again, maybe for an other sisters trip :)