“Excellent ”
Review of NEW JHELUM

NEW JHELUM
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
NEW JHELUM is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 18,991 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, excellent service! The owner is very kind. The restaurant is very clean and beautiful.
The kulfi is very delicious.
Thank you for this amazing dinner!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my family visited this restaurant based on reviews on trip advisor, I gotta say every single members of my family enjoyed our meals. Very tasty food!! My favourite dish was the lamb karahi dish!
The customer service was amazing! Cannot fault the food or the service I shall definitely come back to this restaurant again!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great dinner: delicious (vegetarian) food, the staff is very friendly and the service was amazing!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night; after four nights of bistro food we wanted something different. Delicious food and very attentive staff, we asked for a quiet spot and they gave us a nice corner table. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This place has the best food I have had in Paris. I eat here at least 2 times a week. The service is outstanding I have eaten everything on the menu it’s all great. The manager is very nice and the staff is great too.