2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 281
Hotels.comUSD 281
eDreamsUSD 268
CheapTicketsUSD 281
Trip.comUSD 270
Orbitz.comUSD 281
All reviews swimming pool star hotel turn down service pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel decent size metro station sauna bastille cafes district grocery patisserie
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

I decided to try this hotel out during my short break to Paris , the hotel is very well located in the heart of the bastille area and is very well surrounded by restaurants, cafes and bars should you fancy venturing out one evening. The hotel does provide a limited evening food menu , but you have to try out their house and specials cocktails and they have a very well stocked bar too.
Very nice spacious and comfortable bedrooms and comfy beds that I could have been tempted to just sleep in all day :-)) good bathroom with a very powerful shower , nice modern furnishings , everything you need. I always love it when they put in espresso coffee makers in the room , always a nice thing to have either in the morning or when your winding down in the evening.
Breakfast area in the morning very well laid out again lots of choice of hot and cold items, meats, cheese, bread, cereals, pastries and fresh juices, should you come back from walking around the city sights later in the day a very welcoming swimming pool and spa area to make you feel refreshed.
All of the staff are very welcoming and really make sure you have an enjoyable stay and should you need anything just ask and they will do their best to assist you. Also thank you very much for my birthday goody bag which I was very touched to receive on my way back from my day. Thank you to all of the team at mgallery boutet and I hope to see you at some point in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AnthonyUK09
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights on a Eurostar deal. The hotel is perfect - a fabulous breakfast was included in our package, the rooms are sunny, quiet, with the most comfortable beds, and there’s a lovely little swimming pool in the basement. The service was friendly and it was very nice to be in a less touristy area. Apart from breakfast, food at the hotel is quite limited, but there are wonderful cafes, restaurants and delis nearby. We walked along the river to the Musée d’Orsay, enjoyed the pool, and were particularly excited to find a French branch of Habitat nearby! We definitely plan to stay here on our next trip to Paris.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miss_Baggins
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days from June 30-July 3rd. The reception desk was so nice. They gave us a tour of the hotel so we knew where to find things. The room was quiet and the beds were so comfortable! There’s convenient Metro access a block from the hotel. Each night we came back to the room we had bottled water waiting for us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank vegas2jersey
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I have been to Paris several times and never stayed in this area and it was a great option for being a less touristic area and the hotel was perfect. The check in was made by Cecilie, excellent employee who attended me very well. The bedroom was very comfortable and clean. Excellent breakfast with several options with products of the highest quality, the employees that works in the restaurant are very kind, educated and excellent professionals. The location of the hotel is very good near several options of good bars and restaurants. Although the hotel is not near any touristic point, there are two metro lines, 1 and 8, that allow you to reach quickly to any place that you want to. When I return to Paris I will stay at this hotel because I liked everything in the hotel. The employees who work at the reception are super polite, every time we pass by then they say hello, it makes the guest feel better. I have stayed in other Accor hotels and this one without a doubt is the best. Thanks to the manager and to all employees that make my trip to Paris better. Highly recommended!!!!!! Ah! Obrigado Wagner (a Brazilian man that works at the hotel!!!)

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JLLFreitas
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Great location with many local shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. it is also close to the Metro for easy access to Paris attractions. Friendly staff at the front desk and exceptional helpful. I was arrived earlier and the staff tried their best to arrange a room and I was able to check in at noon, which was really helpful after a long trip. We booked a Junior Suite that is spacious, clean, well maintained and very quiet with extremely comfortable beds. There is a Jacuzzi hot tub in the bathroom that made our stay quite enjoyable and their SPA services are also very nice and provide a discount between 9:30AM to 2PM. We would be happy to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019