“Excellent, tasty, not expensive”
Review of 20 Eiffel

20 Eiffel
Reserve with
20 Eiffel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #321 of 19,411 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 27 - USD 62
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Intimate with less than 40 seats, diversified choice, changed every month, perfect menu around 35€ for dinner, tasty French food, excellent welcome. The only caveat is the price of wine bottles which starts around 70€, 90€ and 110€

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Conveniently located near the place we stayed. If you are visiting and want a taste if Paris...visit this jewel.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

After a visit to Eiffel, short walk further and we could try out this small but super cute restaurant! Very nice service and even a short chat with the owners (one is chef) which was really pleasant... ordered and soon had a our food, which was so good I still think of the fresh foie gras I had there, with walnuts, some balsamic sauce over it and a fresh bread... mind you I had sooooo much foie gras in France, that by now I think I can judge well which one is good and which just average, this one was above good! We could even buy some to take home and serve to our guests for New Year that was around the corner... i also had duck as main and desert that was so refreshing I feel really bad for forgetting the name of it... dreaming of going back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I’m working in the surroundings and it’s by far the best restaurant I’ve ever been for a reasonable price (24€).
The 2 waitress are really nice and helpful.
It is important to mention that you are really well seated (comfortable leather chair and decent space between 2 tables).
The room is also really clean and nicely furnished.
It is especially well suited for a business lunch or a gourmet break after visiting the Eiffel Tower.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Just had a wonderful dinner at 20 Effiel.
The staff were all friendly and charming. The food was Excellent and the set menu was reasonably priced. Having the Effiel tower in the background (I sat outside) was just the icing on the cake. Great place and Great food.