“Tasty and Fast”

Ose African Cuisine
Ranked #5,458 of 18,205 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Neighbourhood: Château d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Description: Osè African Cuisine is a new kind of African fastfood restaurant. Our recipes are all inspired by traditional meals, and reinvented by our own African Chef. You choose one type of rice (red or white), one sauce and one meat, and add one of our 4 special spicy sauces.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I loved everything I ate and I will be back as soon as possible. If you've never had African food, you must check this out.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

These young guys have introduced a new concept of African fusion cusine. Here, you compose yourself your meal by incorporating various rice (attieke, rice, etc.), sauce (mafe, yassa) , meat and vegetables. They also great chilly mixtures with tamarind or mangoes and the kind of drinks you find in West Africa (bissap etc.).
For less than 15€, you get a full, tasty meal.
Warning to addicts: no pig and no alcohol served in this restaurant.

A LaFourchette.com Member
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Thank A LaFourchette.com Member
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I could not recall an African Restaurant my girlfriend and I had gone to at the same time last year and found this one through doing some personal research.
The quality and speed of service is phenomenal.
We spent more time in the taxi going there and coming back than the time we spent to dish up, buffet style, paying part of the meal, and to eat. We could not have been more than 40 minutes at the restaurant! The beverages were also quite unique.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This African fast food cuisine boasts that it's food touches the 4 corners of Africa. The ingredients are natural, and locally sourced ingredients. There are dishes ranging from mild to very spicy. You can pick a rice (red or white), from several sauces, and finally, a meat or veggies. There's even Ivorian alloko, fried plantain chips (sweet or salted). Love this concept, and of course, the food. The drinks offered range from bottled water to the more adventurous tamarind, organic (i.e. bio) Bissap and ginger drinks The owners are friendly and extremely patient and informative in explaining the different options on the menu. We had a group of six, including 3 teens. I am so happy my daughter introduced me to this place.

1  Thank aapony