“Amazing Food and Service!”

Le jardin du Kashmir
Reserve with
Le jardin du Kashmir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #266 of 19,022 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is for sure one of the best Indian restaurants I have visited in Paris. Food, service and ambience everything is just perfect!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

To anyone in Paris looking for an outstanding place to eat Indian, well this is the place. Not only is the food amazing, but the service is fabulous.

We have been to 5 different Indian restaurants in Paris during our 4 months stay here and this place tops it. We were so glad to find this hidden gem. We have come about 15 times and every time our whole experience had been superb. Our server (Khan) was the nicest and helped us with all of our questions. Even when it got really busy, he was still the best. He's very friendly, easy to get along with and it was great that he could speak both French and English!

When we come back to Paris, we will definitely be visiting again. Thanks for an amazing time!

Xoxo,
Kylie and Jeremy

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Paris for 4 months and have been here over 20 times! If you are looking for a good Indian restaurant here in Paris, I highly recommend this place even if you have to travel a bit to get there! The food is amazing and the server was outstanding every time. I was able to watch how he was with every customer and I never saw him treat anyone poorly! I’m going to miss coming to here.. but I’ll be back 100%! You should definitely check this place out too!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this little gem in the heart of Paris! Loved the Butter chicken, cheese naan and basmati rice! Service was attentive and not speaking French was okay too!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the server was very friendly. Highly recommend this restaurant. Will be back !!