“Good food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, very friendly staff and good prices. The mussels were great with different options of sauce. We tried three different sauces all were good. The French fries were good as well. My family enjoyed eating at this restaurant. It is always busy. However service was fast and the people were very friendly and they explained everything in detail. I recommend this restaurant. I would give it 4.5 if I can.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by trying to get a taste of Belgium during our stay in Paris. We weren't disappointed.

Giant amazing two page beer list (we stuck with wine which was also quite good). Service was fast, friendly, and relaxed - really quite good by Paris standards.

The mussels were out of this world good. My wife had the mustard which was surprisingly good, I had the Mariner (traditional) and was so happy with the experience, I ordered the cream (my favorite). The fries are great as is the homemade mayonnaise.

Highly recommend this place.

P.S. Location is great for people watching.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I have been there while traveling for work reasons, and this is a nice place to be if you find yourself in this area.

The staff is nice, english speaking too. The place is also nice, I can say cosy as from the title.

Kitchen is ok, try the mussels which everybody is taking and if you're still hungry get something more without problema, maybe avoiding desserts.

Prices are in line with the area, much lower than the expensive city center.

Again, if you find yourself in that are and don't know where to eat, I suggest to consider this place!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely little informal place with relaxed atmosphere. Sampled some great beers on tap. Go with the staff's recommendations if you are unsure. Food looked simple and good too - everyone was having the moules marinière. We lost a few hours here in the early afternoon!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

A very good selection of beers and a good staff supporting the bar. Sat at the bar and it was a total disappointment. The bartender (owner?) spent the majority of time (60 of 90 minutes we were there) on the phone doing his task with one hand. The customers at the bar were not a concern in his very busy life. Good bar, but try another place where service is important.