“Not as amazing as I thought it would be but still good”
Review of Ferdi

Ferdi
Ranked #2,067 of 19,123 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came to see the hype of it... honestly the burger was indeed good but I think it wasn’t the best burger in Paris. I’ve had better ones. The churros was good one. I loved their Nutella sauce and it was fried perfectly. Overall I would still make a 2nd visit. Just confused why everyone made a big fuss about how “amazing” the burger was.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just happened upon this restaurant while walking around the back streets of Paris looking for a bite to eat. Took a look at the menu and thought it would do.

The lovely waitress found a table for us and we had an amazing meal. My husband and the cheeseburger and thought it was wonderful. I had mushroom risotto and it was delicious. All washed down with a lovely red wine. Must say the cocktail menu looked inviting too!

Decor is really cool. Sort of reminiscent of the Butterfly Club in South Melbourne.

I’ll be back for certain. I’d recommend making a booking. We were incredibly lucky to get a table walking past.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The food was amazing, I would recommend the cheese burger! The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere and interesting decor. I will definitely return on my next trip to Paris and will also now visit the London one!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The burger is a must , the macaroni and cheese as well .
Cool place but squeezed tables , and should book in advance almost full every night

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great place, BUT you don't choose the restaurant, they choose you. Impossible to get a reservation. You send them a text and you wait...
Sometimes no answer, so you try next week. The place is small but food is great, simple but great. Good ambiance.