“Best Saltimbocca”
Review of Bellagio

Bellagio
Reserve with
Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,235 of 19,129 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 23 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Description: The Italian restaurant Trattoria di Bellagio, near the Palais des Congrès on Avenue des Ternes serves traditional cuisine. Bellagio is the name of a small town on lake Como, but the restaurant serves a range of dishes from all over Italy. To ensure a true taste of Italy, the chef sources most ingredients directly from his home country. Next door to the Bellagio, the Bellagio pizza bar offers a selection of pizzas to eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Wanted a reasonably priced meal near the hotel and this was perfect. The veal saltimbocca was rolled the old way, not a flat piece which pleased me greatly. Good service and friendly.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Sadly I ate here after the Paris Marathon! It was a waste of my calories. The wine was the best part of the meal.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a very tasty lasagna, very similar to the one my mother cooks, so for me it was great. However I believed the price was a bit too high for the size of the offered portion. Since I am staying right beside it, I may go there again and try different plates.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We had pasta for dinner. I had the penne arrabiata which was average. Had a nice flavor of olives and capers along with the spice. My wife ordered the risotto with the sea food, which was below par. It appeared the risotto was cooked separately, and sea food dumped on the rice. It missed the flavor of seafood broth. I saw several people eating pizza or calzones and I am sure that would be a better choice.

Additionally, we were seated by a waitress who was bubbly and pleasant, however the waiter was not attentive enough. They were not that busy so...

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We ate pizza here one night. We tried to eat two other times, but one time they were closed for a family event and the other, didn't start allowing customers in until 7 PM. The service was good. The pizza was hot and had a nice burnt crust that we like. It was one of the better eating establishments near the Hotel Le Meredien where we ate.