“Good but not great”
Review of Bellagio

Bellagio
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,528 of 17,863 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 24 - USD 47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Description: The Italian restaurant Trattoria di Bellagio, near the Palais des Congrès on Avenue des Ternes serves traditional cuisine. Bellagio is the name of a small town on lake Como, but the restaurant serves a range of dishes from all over Italy. To ensure a true taste of Italy, the chef sources most ingredients directly from his home country. Next door to the Bellagio, the Bellagio pizza bar offers a selection of pizzas to eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a very tasty lasagna, very similar to the one my mother cooks, so for me it was great. However I believed the price was a bit too high for the size of the offered portion. Since I am staying right beside it, I may go there again and try different plates.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We had pasta for dinner. I had the penne arrabiata which was average. Had a nice flavor of olives and capers along with the spice. My wife ordered the risotto with the sea food, which was below par. It appeared the risotto was cooked separately, and sea food dumped on the rice. It missed the flavor of seafood broth. I saw several people eating pizza or calzones and I am sure that would be a better choice.

Additionally, we were seated by a waitress who was bubbly and pleasant, however the waiter was not attentive enough. They were not that busy so...

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We ate pizza here one night. We tried to eat two other times, but one time they were closed for a family event and the other, didn't start allowing customers in until 7 PM. The service was good. The pizza was hot and had a nice burnt crust that we like. It was one of the better eating establishments near the Hotel Le Meredien where we ate.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

nice welcome smiling :)
the food is simple but very tasty and good we enjoyed our pasta and the rose wine ...

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Fourteen of us found this place around the corner from the hotel. They were not opened, but the manager, Sandra, was Italian. My husband is from Italy and we asked if they would open early for us. It was raining, we were tired, and we begged. She opened the awning and had us wait outside for awhile. Since we were waiting in the rain, she sent out beers...once inside we had lots of fun and laughs with Sandra and our waiter. This place was popular with locals and we actually had a few move their tables away from us ...we were loud. However, the staff was having laughs with us and on top of that the food was fantastic. All of us tried different dishes and we all loved what we had. Highly recommend