“Good service !”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

On Saturday we had long business meeting till 9pm. Though many restaurants refused us to enter, this restaurant had really friendly welcomed us in spite of only 30min left to close. Further more we could order past last order time. Finally we finished out from them almost 11pm. Totally they had been smiling to serve us all time long. And dishes we ordered had also nice taste and good prices.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I was craving Vietnamese while in Pars (from Hou TX), and this place hit the spot! Shout out to Steve excellent service.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank luchito321
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We were having doubts about the restaurant because they had few reviews. Received a warm welcome from the host and the owner himself. Co tu has been operating over eight years. It was one of the best Pho I had and I come from Asia. Lastly, the price was reasonable and will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

It was raining all day and my wife and I were looking for a hot bowl of Pho. This restaurant definitely hit the spot! The waiter was very nice and the food came quick. Definitely a place to go when you are looking for a quick bite. Very friendly and helpful waiter. My only complain would be the beef noodle we ordered, the beef was a little hard.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Having been to Vietnam a few years ago and having absolutely loved Vietnamese food all around, Co Tu was recommended to us by friends in Paris who had tried it a few times. It did not disappoint, but the dishes were not as memorable as the ones we had had back there. The portions were large, the cuisine was colorful and flavorful, presentation was ok but somehow all this lacked a bit of authenticity and some "uplifting". For example the sticky rice (which in fact was never on any menu in Vietnam), which I bet was not the sticky variety but had been helped by the addition of coconut milk or the likes. Would I go back to Co Tu? Yes, if I am in the neighborhood but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Date of visit: July 2015