“Loved the decor and the food”

Sur Un Arbre Perche
Ranked #3,785 of 18,817 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 37 - USD 73
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was really really tasty, very nice and enjoyable! Service was great and really enjoyable.
The table with the swing were really funny and different experience... Portions of the food were good and definitely enough!
Price is reasonable especially at lunch with the menus

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Very good welcoming and lovely deco with rocking chairs and sofas (maybe not the best comfortable thing to eat but loved it).

Great food with such a good presentation. Had the starter, main dessert and it was just the right amount to get full. I would have to say the main was not big enough for me and its maybe the only reason why i cannot give 5 stars. The taste of its sauce and the cooking state were just perfect, accompanied by mashed potatoes. As starter we shared a quich and a pure (both great).... For dessert we both went for the muffin with nutela, my gf loved it, but under my point of view it was a bit dry

Price for both 42 euros which is more than great for what we had.

A bit of an improvement and i wont hesitate to give them the 5 stars.

I ll come back for sure

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The food is fine but small portions, salad is not good, main course is fine, it took more than one hour to get our food, the brought 2 pieces of bread with the main course which is supposed to be at the beginning. We are just staying one hour waiting for the food.

1  Thank kabudhabi
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I ordered the steak (€21) and it was probably the worst steak I've ever been served in a restaurant. Close to a third of it was simply tendons, unchewable.
I mentioned it to the waiter, who said she would tell the chef. Then I heard nothing. When I saw her again, I asked again, and was told that the chef said "that's just the way it is. You should have ordered the filet mignon". Seriously.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I spend here a lovely evening with my best friend. It's a really special place, servants are really nice even when I was there a young servant was incompétente. The food was good, nothing special, but good.