All reviews great apartment abbesses metro station washing machine apartment was fully equipped full kitchen family trip to paris our home away from home apartment hotel great bakery the perfect place to stay great location our entire stay the sofa bed your doorstep would definitely stay here again walking distance neighborhood
Reviewed 26 October 2017

please change those sofa beds ..rest everything is perfect and excellent .the reception people are very good and always giving helping hand ..the location is perfect and near to many attractions in paris

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MONTMARTRE R, Réceptionniste at Montmartre Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. The service is really important to us.
We will take into account your feedback.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Trocadero suite for our week-long honeymoon in Paris. This hotel is perfectly situated between shops and cafes, and is a two minute walk to the Absesses metro station, so it was super easy to navigate our way around the city. Nestled halfway between the Moulin Rouge and Sacre-Couer you'll have plenty to do in Montmartre. The staff was courteous, professional, and allowed us our privacy. We hardly ever saw them however they fulfilled all of our requests! Perfect place to stay if you want an authentic Paris experience away from tourist traps.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Shelby,
Thank you for your lovely comment, we hope you made a safe travel back home.
We are really glad to have helped make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We felt home, lovely art deco decoration, each single details was well thought. Fitted kitchen with modern devices, there is also a dishwasher and washing machine. Mind this is an apartment hotel so you can cook or comfortably eat take away if you wish. Plenty of amenities around including delicious bakeries. Montmartre is a lively and cute area. Tube station nearby.

Would definitely rent an apartment again here instead of a tiny expensive hotel room as they usually are in Paris. Worth the money and very kind and services oriented lady at the reception.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comment, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our installations.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

If I could, I would love to give Montmartre Residence 10 stars. When I began my search for hotels, AirBnBs, apartments for my family trip to Paris, I was hoping for just 2 things - for the place to be in Montmartre near my favorite area (Abbesses metro station) and for the place to feel like a home (full kitchen, comfortable beds), but have the comforts of a hotel (linens, room cleaning, available staff/front desk). Montmartre Residence fulfilled these two beyond perfectly. The room was so clean and so well-thought out. You could immediately see the attention to detail they have put in to make sure their guests have the most comfortable time. I could go on, but I will simply end with - I have found my Paris home away from home. My sister and I are huge fans of Montmartre and we won't be looking elsewhere for hotels for our next Paris trip. Montmartre Residence (Elodie), thank you for the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This was our first visit to Montmartre & we were blown away by its uniqueness (the main street tackiness aside) The cafe over the road can get noisy at night so could be a problem if you're a light sleeper. We would definitely stay here again when we return to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MONTMARTRE R, Réceptionnsiste at Montmartre Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this lovely comment about the Residence.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed, Montmartre is a lively area but it's also what makes its charm.

Wishing you the best, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again in our institution for your next trip.

Best Regards.