“Lively cafe restaurant ”

Le Water Bar Colette
Ranked #6,037 of 19,123 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This is my first time to step into the restaurant for lunch. I like the busy atmosphere there, I could see few bloggers sitting there for a tea, a nice place to chill too. I have ordered a fish burger which was really tasty! But it needs a queue for peak hour.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The Water Bar was the coolest part of my trip to Colette this year. Try the Bai Antiwater- super purified water infused with antioxidants! Delicious and I don't know if it was my brain reading the label or if the water actually works, because it gave me a great boost of energy for the rest of the day! Had the Tomato Basil Pasta- which was beyond amazing- highly recommend for vegetarians!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The food is exiting, the menu has a lot of different options, also lots of fun drinks and starters. if we pass by again would go for a lunch.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Nice place to stop for Bite to eat while shopping. The food is good the atmosphere and service are nice

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Totally insanely overpriced food. And all of this served with a big smile. Can't fool me twice.......................

1  Thank Vantstad