“Parisian at its Best”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gros-Caillou
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Booked a table here with my girlfriend and it made our trip to Paris. This is a once in a lifetime experience which should be taken.

You are taken up in the elevator which runs up a leg of the tower. This in its self is an incredibly close insight to the grand engineering stroke of masterclass that is the Eiffel Tower.

Very fine dining upon arrival with prompt service by the waiting staff and the sommelier.

Beautiful food which not only tastes amazing but looks and smells wonderful. Presented very delicately with powerful flavours.

The view to be had over looking the city of Paris makes it one of the best views I have ever had the pleasure to witness.

£320 was the total cost for four courses a very fine bottle of wine and the best view in Paris but like I said, a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank ryanw888
Write a ReviewReviews (5,853)

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Waited 1 month to eat there and its not as good as I thought [ Spoiler: I lived in Paris more then 12 years so..]
Good service , The crowd is mostly tourists or some occasion [ Like we did]

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ilannahshson
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

If you want the best View in town and a one of a kind experience that you'll have for the rest of your life, book your reservation 3 months or even 6 months in advance.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

An excellent eating experience. This is an Alain Ducasse restaurant so we expected a lot. We had a large group of 7. The best part may have been the service. The view is impressive and the food was extremely good. All members of our group were impressed. Desserts were a highlight. Wine choice was broad and the Sommelier recommendation was good.
Tip: you can enter the restaurant without having to wait in line for general entry to the Eiffel tower. When you leave you can exit straight into the line for the mid level elevator to the top.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank nodrama1
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I loved this Alain Ducasse Restaurant, we booked before 3 months ahead of time !
I loved the experience, the location is fantastic, the menu was so elegant, refined and tasty of course! I loved the service and the attitude of the staff who were very polite!

My favorite part of the experience was the famous little Madeleines (little cakes, orange flavor) customized by Alain Ducasse!

This is one of the best experiences i have ever had!
It is true that it s an expensive restaurant but it s worth the try !

Truly unique!
I will definitely come back!

Date of visit: May 2018